Hydaelyn Role-Players
So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: So let's try this 'being social' thing. (/showthread.php?tid=11483)

So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Mahv - 05-05-2015

Been playing FFXIV for a couple months now, still greatly enjoying myself, which is a really good sign. My boyfriend and I have our mains and a couple alts on Balmung - though the main is the one I usually RP on. FFXIV is actually the first game I've been trying to RP in, as up until now, I've never had the courage to do so in other games. This is the first time I've also joined an RP board for an MMO... So... yay for new things?

A little more background, been RPing on boards on and off, and writing in general, for several years now. Tried quite a few MMOs, mostly free ones because I've always been pretty broke, but dabbled a bit on WoW when I had friends to play with. Far more of a casual player, grinding makes me so sad, so I'll be meandering around looking for RP more and more often.

Uh. Yeah. Hi!

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Alothia - 05-05-2015

Welcome welcome! If you have any questions, fears, whatever, don't hesitate to talk to us! We're a pretty welcoming bunch, for the most part. And if you ever need anything, feel free to poke me in game or in a PM here! Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully having some RP!

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Kage - 05-05-2015

Hello :3 You are free to poke me in-game, pm here, or something if you have any questions and I hope to be able to help you!

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Mahv - 05-05-2015

Thanks, you guys! I'm not the, uh, best at poking at people for much of anything - especially RP, but I'm gonna try!

Slowly browsing the forums and the wiki and all of the things... and I keep getting sidetracked, heh.

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Nirri - 05-05-2015

You're welcome to poke at Aeron Volkova ingame if you are in need of RP or just have any questions in general.

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Sazuka - 05-05-2015

Welcome! Feel free to give me a shout in game if your looking for rp or need help!

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Faye - 05-05-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC!

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - OttoVann - 05-06-2015

Glad I was able to goad you into joining. Good to see you Mahv

RE: So let's try this 'being social' thing. - Mahv - 05-07-2015

So many nice people! Thank you, all of you! Hope to be seeing a lot more of you guys, and feel free to poke at me if you see me around~

Gonna... lurk here a bit more. Maybe play with the wiki. Maybe get some feedback on character things. Maybe try not to panic because being social xD