Hydaelyn Role-Players
Well, hello there! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Well, hello there! (/showthread.php?tid=11451)

Well, hello there! - Mageskyfire - 05-03-2015

*Kenobi voice intensifies* (If you can get the reference, i strongly believe we should be friends.)

Anyway, off that topic, and on to the main event. I'm Mageskyfire, and i recently hit what i think is...at least my third month reward on FF14. It's the one with the moogle pet, so, whatever reward number that is, that's how long i've been subscribed. I come from the land of Guild Wars 2, and other various MMO's, i have eight characters on Balmung, most of which will likely be remade soon.

The key character concept i have off the ground right now, is my Miqo'te, Kiya. She stands around and watches the weather, then will use a linkpearl (Linkshell? Whatever the mobile communication device is) to talk to adventurers in the field, and tell them what the weather is going to be like. Yep, she's a weather girl, and she loves it.

The other character i have, is Kiri "Emerald" Kaltoa, an Inquisitor suffering from amnesia, this helps me mask the fact that, although she is from Sharlayan, we don't know much about the place, so i obviously can't weave to much of it into the backstory that she herself knows icly.

That's all i've got currently, in terms of solid character ideas, i've been about FF14 for a while now, as i said above, doing the odd scene here and there with friends. I hail from the land downunder, Australia, and i thought it was about time i branched out and tried to make more contacts, so, i look forwards to meeting all of you!

Before i forget, please feel free to mail me here to set up RP, i'd be happy to work all that out.

RE: Well, hello there! - Warren Castille - 05-03-2015

Nice try with your trick statement! The moogle reward is awarded to people with the PS4 Collector's Edition/Ugprade!

I'm onto you.

Edit to not sound like the hugest prick: Hi! Welcome aboard! We're an interesting lot here, but you'll probably have no problem fitting in.

RE: Well, hello there! - Mageskyfire - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Nice try with your trick statement! The moogle reward is awarded to people with the PS4 Collector's Edition/Ugprade!

I'm onto you.

Edit to not sound like the hugest prick: Hi! Welcome aboard! We're an interesting lot here, but you'll probably have no problem fitting in.
Thanks for the welcome! Not sure how fitting in will go, but, i was talking about the wind up moogle companion, i wasn't aware it was a collectors edition exclusive.

RE: Well, hello there! - Steel Wolf - 05-03-2015

Hello there indeed! :D Welcome to the RPC.

I'm curious about how the weather kitty idea will go, as someone who's written some goofball characters in the RP forums of this site (one a Lalafell roving reporter, and the other a celebrity chef). Seeing as how there are Skywatchers in-game, the fact that you've got a live Skywatcher is a pretty neat idea!

Here's hoping you enjoy your time in-game and in-forum! :3

RE: Well, hello there! - Mageskyfire - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 10:45 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Hello there indeed!  Big Grin  Welcome to the RPC.

I'm curious about how the weather kitty idea will go, as someone who's written some goofball characters in the RP forums of this site (one a Lalafell roving reporter, and the other a celebrity chef).  Seeing as how there are Skywatchers in-game, the fact that you've got a live Skywatcher is a pretty neat idea!

Here's hoping you enjoy your time in-game and in-forum! :3
Thanks for the welcome! If you made your Lalafell ingame, we could totally start up our own news studio, send out broadcast waves or...something! Something to think about, at least.