Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Fury's Faithful - Interest Check - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Fury's Faithful - Interest Check (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

The Fury's Faithful - Interest Check - Virella - 04-30-2015

After Alueaux and I spoke a bit, and myself having this idea in my mind for quite a while already we decided to toss a post about it onto the RPC, to see if there are more interested in this little idea of us!

Currently, the Ishgard LS is running full and well, however, we wish to create something more specific next to that: A Linkshell dedicated to loyal, zealous Ishgardians. No heretics, no outsiders, no exiles, no "I actively question the Holy See", non of that, only the most zealous of Ishgardians. Think your typical Ishgardian NPC type of character who will be welcomed within this LS.

As it stands, the inquisition and the Church will play a large part into it. It very much will be a LS dedicated to Ishgard's culture, and the perks and downfalls coming with that.

Joining the LS, with the exception of the few starting members, will mostly all have to be done trough roleplay. That said, we will hand out plenty of opportunities on an OOC base to join us, yet we really wish to see your character in action first before deciding if he or she would be a good fit.

Wildwood Elezen and Midlander Hyur will have our preferences, yet other races, who are loyal Ishgardian as well, will be welcome if they prove to be a capable fit.

That said given the nature of the inquisition as shown in the MQS, leve quests and what not, I'm going to rule out any minors IC and OOC from joining due to myself not feeling comfortable with Ishgard's dark nature and children involved. They are still of course very welcome to join the Ishgard roleplayer's Linkshell, but not this.

Any thoughts, concerns, input, anything is welcome. For now it is just a mere idea we may or may not work with in the future. That said, if people appear to be interested enough, we will see to realise this little project as soon as possible, and not wait until Heavensward so we can already get some storyline/plots going.

RE: The Fury's Faithful - Interest Check - Rusty Knight - 04-30-2015

As evidenced in the first post this has my thumbs up, by having a more specific LS it opens the door to some more specific Ishgardian plots we could follow, without causing to much a stir with characters who may not be quite as comfortable IC with whats going on then the loyalists and allowing more 'In house' conflict as it were.

Hopefully it provides an avenue for these more hardline characters to come together, enjoy some quality roleplay as Ishgardians - and not a minority amongst the open minded fellows/outsiders. Which when involving the church/inquisition and loyalists would lead to some rather explosive results.

With Heavensward just round the corner also; it provides a central hub for Ishgardian's to fall into to be able to discuss topics and host events which typically outsiders/unbelievers would unlikely be privy or welcome too.

I look forward to seeing who emerges from the woodwork!