Hydaelyn Role-Players
*overly excited wave* - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *overly excited wave* (/showthread.php?tid=1135)

*overly excited wave* - Kinara - 02-03-2012

Hi all! So I'm not a big fan of openly telling everyone everything about me, so I'm just gonna answer the questions. Okay! Big Grin

--MMORPG background
The only MMO's I've played are Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, FFXI, and FFXIV. I was on ffxi since NA release, the others I only played for a month at most.

--RP experience
I've RPed a few times before, but I'm usually pretty shy about it because I'm always afraid of doing the wrong thing. Hopefully by RPing more I can get over that stupid quirk. I also play several LARPs with RL friends, but for some reason that's much more comfortable (probably because of the RL friends)

--Character ideas/info
I have three character ideas for now, don't know if/when I want to create more.

Kinara

she's from somewhere else, she doesn't know where yet. But she wants to find out. Her parents left her with her cousin in Uldah. There, she grew up learning what her cousin taught her, the way of a Lancer. What people DON'T know is that her cousin happens to be a member of The Syndicate and she's secretly a spy for them. She has been trained in the arts of a Pug through The Syndicate. She goes about her business playing a light hearted Miqote who comes off air headed; however, she's always listening in on the immortal flames meetings and missions, reporting back to her cousin for The Syndicate. Her hopes is that with The Syndicate's help, she can find where she's from and hopefully find her parents.

Nalanie

Born and Raised in Gridania, she was always taught that out world is in danger and that it is our (the people of Gridania) job to protect the world from this danger. She sets out to try and make herself useful, only to find out that the danger might be from the corruption of it's inhabitants. She travels the world to find out what exactly is wrong and if it can be fixed. Personality wise, she's a strong silent type. She doesn't voice her opinion much, and often goes with the flow just to avoid conflict. She only likes things if other people mention that they like them first (I.E. She likes apples, but wont mention it until someone else says they like apples, then she'll say "Oh, I like them too!")

No-Name

Dunno the name/sex of this one yet, but have a small idea to work off of. He/she will be from LL, their parents were wealthy merchants but were killed in an "accident." It so happens that he/she is the only person alive who knows the secret formula to his/her parents most popular product. Many people would kill him/her if they knew this secret, so he/she tries to hide who he/she is from people, and of course, it doesn't help that he/she has lots of money with no explanation for where he/she got it.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
My LS was talking about it so I asked about it.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Casual, moderate, or heavy?
I would say I'd like to be a Moderate RPer

--Anything from real life you’re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm more of a "if you really want to know, just ask" kinda person Smile

Oh and this is the BEST Smile EVER Moogle

Re: *overly excited wave* - Forra - 02-03-2012

Oh, hey Kinara o.o

Welcome.. or so! Even if we have spoken before and all >.>

'Hopefully get to play with you sometime soon and all!

Re: *overly excited wave* - Smiling River - 02-03-2012

Welcome to the community!

Re: *overly excited wave* - Kinara - 02-03-2012

Forra! Big Grin Yes...spoken very much so Smile

This is gonna be fun Moogle