Hydaelyn Role-Players
Red Wings Charity Event - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Red Wings Charity Event (/showthread.php?tid=11299)

Pages: 1 2 3

Red Wings Charity Event - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-26-2015

Posted throughout the Limsa, Gradania and Ul'dah are flyers.

[Image: auction2_zpsynvlzec2.png]
RED WINGS CHARITY AUCTION

In need of a bodyguard willing to place themselves on the line for you? Looking for someone to go camping with so a stray Pesite doesn't eat you? Want a pal to go shopping with or any other various reason you can think you'd like a friend but don't have that person in question? Then please, let the Red Wings offer their services to you. Though flying under the Immortal Flame's flag; we've always been for and about the people, but as one can imagine, helping those not under protection of the Flames tends to leave out pockets a bit bare from time to time. So in order to restock and resupply to continue the service; we've decided to hold our own service buying opportunity. We'll be what you need when you need it, for a small fee of course.

-The Red Wings

A handful of the flyers are hung crooked and about three flumes from the ground, those are also splattered in sloppy writing "Posted by Steiner as commanded by my mistress to further fund the glory and honor of our unit in our endeavors, PRAISE ME!"

OOC INFO:
We're looking to upgrade our house! Please swing by and bid on the member you want to have a "date" with. Also please be aware that not all members are single ic or willing to indulge in actual romantic dates and of course, no erp. Just as a precaution for some of our members in the auction; we reserve the right to deny a bid, based on possible trolling or other reasons that will not be named. If this occurs, of course no money will be taken from the bidder being denied and higher bid will fall to the bid before. The fun happens at HoD's bar basement on 5/3 at 8:00pm Eastern American, (Lavender Beds, 5th Ward, plot 58 ) If interested in helping our efforts by offering yourself up as an auction; please contact me either here or in game.

[Image: ebMatou.png]
Nako'li Chalahko
Soldier, Merchant turned Soldier again. I like my company capable of holding a conversation, as well as looking nice. If you're lucky I might even sing for you...

[Image: YEH1QBJ.jpg]
William Jeanne
I'm Charismatic, enjoy cuddling and always capable of keeping a conversation interesting. Humor, I'm a very sweet guy despite my quirks, and a soft spot for children as a maker of Dolls and Plushies, so you know I'm good with my hands!

[Image: j3oyYoO.png]
Memevachi Mimivachi
Hmm. What to thinkwrite? Apparently you people reading this are interested in spending time with me?! Well, I'm Memevachi, and I am a trainee engineer who was raised by Goblins! Anyways, I really like finding out new things about people, so I am sure we would have a wonderful time talking about yourself or going on an adventure!

[Image: Erik%20Mynhier%2004_06_2015%2009_34_50_zpsry4adfbf.jpg]
Erik Mynhier
Captain of the Red Wings, and soldier of Ul'dah. A man of serious thought and quiet determination, Erik is well educated, cultured, and kind. Surely time spent with him can be as exciting as stories of the battle field, or as stimulating as a scholarly exchange.

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2003_24_2015%2001_51_2...h6fbxc.jpg]
Cliodhna Eoghan
Regardless of desert, beaches, forests or snowdrifts, clio knows how to have a good time. A spicy mix of quick wit, charm and allure; she's ever ready to throw down and party or just have a quiet conversation over a meal. More mechanically minded? She'll help talk your ear off going over what's the proper conducting metals to fully harness the potential of lighting crystals or if it's possible to increase speed on an airship and an assortment of other topics. Either way, you're bound to have fun when Clio's* around.
*Steiner may or may not be included with purchase.

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_25_2015%2020_20_2...hx7whe.jpg]
Vanya Cladhiel
Well mannered but also incredibly shy and closed when meeting new people, but once I get to know you, I'll open up. Though having a near childlike naivety, I can tell if someone is lying to me. Lover of sweets and plushes, but the small Succubus on my shoulder is real. I'm protective of her so please don't insult her or you'll see my anger. Wink***

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_25_2015%2021_00_3...jwn4ho.jpg]
Kurt Steel
Carrying a tinge of salty air and sea spray, the deep waters surrounding La Noscea weren't enough to contain this pirate born and bred turned adventure. Kurt's always is willing to go that extra mile to ensure you're taken care of. Underneath this accommodating and adventurous exterior is a caring yet bruised heart in need of tending.

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_26_2015%2000_56_1...x7hiq3.jpg]\
Liadan Summerfield
Strong willed conjurer with a powerful connection to the elements, has a bad temper but can be kind, does not suffer slights or insults and can be somewhat racist/xenophobic. But don't let that scare you off! She's got some sweetness to her...somewhere.***

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_25_2015%2020_03_5...ll2vhv.jpg]
Zealous Oak
My name is Doctor Oak. I enjoy a cup of tea or a pint and good conversation. I am looking forward to meeting you. (Please, no chocobo riding in my office, you can't use that here.)

[Image: ffxiv_04232015_222605.jpg]
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn
Want a friend to go mining or fishing with or just a quiet conversation over drinks. Then I'm the gal for ya. Don't mind the black chocobo chick, his mama gotta keep an eye on him.

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_28_2015%2020_11_4...yurt7o.jpg]
Renata Lynn
Renata is a native of Aldenard. She likes to dance, but good luck getting her to do that. Her exterior is rather icy, but she is always polite (OOC note: Most days. I promise that she will be on her most-non-hostile behavior.), as long as you don't mention Garleans. She has a sharp mind, a quick wit, and might just drink you under the table. She navigates her way by the stars, so she'll always be open to discussing that. She also likes hunting.

[Image: b6bNowx.png]
Keiragi Kishi
Straightforward and to the point, yet he is closed off to showing feelings outwardly at the same time. Though once the rough exterior is breached, you will find a kind hearted soul and a loyal friend for any occasion!

[Image: t6nljsy.png]
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa
Cliodhna said I should say a few words about myself so...I'm Ilwe'ran, you can call me Ilwe. I'm working as a clothes designer for a few years now, as you may have heard with my accent; I'm not from Eorzea. I'm not really used to being a date for this sort of thing, but I'll do my best to be of good company for one day.
(ooc note: I'm a EU player and not an english native speaker, I think it's important for you to know before bidding on me Smile )

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_30_2015%2014_21_3...amacsb.jpg]
"Huh? W-wait, no! I never agreed to-"
Zachary Evans
A young man with a severe case of wanderlust. His travels have given him many stories and sights to tell of; keep him calm and level-headed though unless you want to see his boy turn redder than a bomb about to self-destruct. Why not buy him for awhile and keep him nailed down in one place?

[Image: Cliodhna%20Eoghan%2004_29_2015%2015_53_4...ljrhfo.jpg]
Raging Behemoth
A man with as much wisdom as muscles. A retired Gladiator and professional trainer-slash-Writer, Raging Behemoth heads the Brotherhood of the Bloodsands; a group known for having exclusively muscular male members. Sorry ladies, it doesn't seem like he'd be the best one to bid on....Gentlemen, open those gil purses. Wink

[Image: FfyVxN8.jpg]
Clover Covey
Clover, a foreigner to Eorzea, is young and easily stirred up in emotions. People mainly view her as simply cute and energetic. She's definitely a feisty one, usually a hard shell with a sweet center. Despite her act, she's a gentle, even fragile soul who enjoys bird watching, quiet times with literature, and maintaining her plants when she's not around others who she thinks would see her as weak for these interests. (OOC note: she is foreign but educated in many languages//she's also a "tsundere" type so have some patience with her!)

[Image: 17340893505_af8e3e85d4_b.jpg]
Koh'si Jakkya
Known around the Harbingers Estate as a grumpy little spitfire, Koh'si has a knack for getting himself into trouble. He spends most of his time training with his fists and isn't afraid to use them. Don't be fooled by his foul mouth and rough exterior--he's a sweetheart if you dig deep enough. Buy some time with the fiery kit and see how far you get!

[Image: fN3w7a.jpg]
Artemis Newton
What, about me? Alright, I'm Artemis Newton. I like to think of myself as a conversationalist. I'm employed, but I'm given to understand my actual profession is pretty nebulous. I'm down for a conversation about rare aetheromanipulative phenomenon, ancient history, racking up a massive tab at the quicksand or punching dragons in the face. May or may not have flying green sparkly thing tagging along.

[Image: 8lgWwjo.jpg]
R'tali Vexal
Fierce and tough hunter, she is not the greatest person at being social but once she warms up, she can be the sweetest person ever. Her humor is dark and sometimes it is hard to tell when she is joking or not but all in all she enjoys meeting new people.

[Image: 20aef45bf819127c20014237bc663875.jpg]
Garnet Rayn
Garnet is an engineer who's still pretty new to Eorzea. A trained airship mechanic and a part time fist fighter, Garnet is incredibly shy and has a hard time speaking with people she's unfamiliar with. Though, once she's gotten to know you a little, she can be quite the chatter box.

[Image: ffxiv_04192015_145135_zpsobfppxbo.png]
Kyrio Lamansque
Kyrio is 22 years old. He comes from Ul'dah, and is one of the success stories to come out of the Pearl Lane, hauling himself up to be be self-sufficient and dependable. He has a reputation for being playful and energetic, and ready to quip and tease. He has been a regular at the Grindstone the past few weeks. He enjoys hanging out at Camp Bronze Lake, easing away the stress of a rough day of training and adventuring.

[Image: tumblr_nnsqi4WHXq1u6f9u6o1_1280.jpg]
Oniyuri Tsukashima
A relative stranger to Eorzea, Oniyuri came over on one of the ships that fled Doma. Presenting herself as quiet and mature, Oniyuri is soft-spoken and polite. She still carries a strong accent, and can trip over Eorzean words in her speech, but she makes every effort to be clear and concise regardless. When not fulfilling her duties as a member of the Harbingers of Dawn, Oniyuri enjoys wandering the Shroud, seeing the wonders of the forest first-hand as opposed to simply reading or listening about them.
***These starred may or may not be able to auction in person (work sucks, right?) but will still be auctioning off rp time regardless.

RE: Red Wings Chairty Event - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

sooooo a few have already expressed to me desire to make donations before the actual auctions, because of this i've decided to take this post to kinda keep track of the amount donated. :3 tried to make a dapper tracker thingie but couldn't find one that works >.> still looking tho but until then we'll have just he amount donated posted below:

total amount donated

RE: Red Wings Chairty Event - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

oak too Big Grin

RE: Red Wings Charity Event - LiadansWhisper - 04-28-2015

(04-27-2015, 03:34 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: added lia >u<

Man.

I sound like a monster.  Tongue

RE: Red Wings Charity Event - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 12:26 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

Man.

but a cute monster! plus i wrote what you told me to write!

RE: Red Wings Charity Event - Seye Qhesu - 04-28-2015

*slams a bid down on Erik and cackles* I have so much planned....

* marks calendar*

(04-28-2015, 12:54 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: *slams a bid down on Erik and cackles* I have so much planned....

* marks calendar*
he looks scared when i showed him this xD just bring him back in one piece ;3

RE: Red Wings Charity Event - LiadansWhisper - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 12:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

Man.

True.  I'm going to blame Haru because I can. xD

(04-28-2015, 12:57 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 12:54 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: *slams a bid down on Erik and cackles* I have so much planned....

* marks calendar*
Nope. I pay..I play. Dems the rules.

(04-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:

* marks calendar*
o__O;;; *stuffs erik's pockets with phoenix downs*

(04-28-2015, 12:58 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 12:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

Man.

True.  I'm going to blame Haru because I can. xD

i'm okay with that o3o

(04-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:

* marks calendar*
o__O;;; *stuffs erik's pockets with phoenix downs*
Throw a hammer and anvil in there with a ladder and waterproof gloves and he will be set.

Also, Matthrian is a jelly belly icly. Should be fun

(04-28-2015, 01:05 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Throw a hammer and anvil in there with a ladder and waterproof gloves and he will be set.

Also, Matthrian is a jelly belly icly. Should be fun

*is really confused what your plans are now*
.______o
luls will be had xD

added kest o3o

RE: Red Wings Charity Event - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-28-2015

I wish I had millions to spend. I'd spend it all on Doctor Oak just to see how many pokemon references he can make while still being lore friendly. I'll probably pop in and observe. Seems like it's going to be a fun event!