Hydaelyn Role-Players
What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? (/showthread.php?tid=11282)

Pages: 1 2 3

What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - SicketySix - 04-24-2015

Just what the title says.

For me:

Mad Max
LotR Series.
The Hobbit Series.
The Star Wars Series.

And these are just a few, will post more later to keep it flowing.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - DrDucker - 04-24-2015

power rangers movie

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Kaniko Niko - 04-27-2015

This is downright filthy and I'm utterly ashamed of it. I fully understand if the few of you I've made friends with no longer want to be associated with me after I admit this, but since the topic came up, I figure I'd get it off my chest after decades of keeping it bottled in...

I've never watched The Princess Bride.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Titor - 04-27-2015

If you think it is something I should have watched, I have probably not watched it
I am not a big movie person. 
So far, I have not watched all of the above titles, and you can probably just count in all the titles that will follow this post as well Tongue

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - cuideag - 04-27-2015

Back to the Future.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Zaheela - 04-27-2015

... I never watched Lost, breaking bad, or the True Blood series for one... or a lot of shows... Ah ha ha... *coughs*

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Mikh'a - 04-28-2015

I'm not sure if I'm ashamed or not that I haven't seen Game of Thrones, but someone told me I should be. >_>

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-28-2015

nothing really....if there's something i want to watch, i go watch it. now there's a few more popular ones that i don't watch because i've tried and i didn't like for one reason or another. (star wars being the one that shocks most people....yes the ones from the 70's.) but i'm not really ashamed about it. o3o also rhea, true blood is soo good. watch it! Big Grin

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Edda - 04-28-2015

(04-24-2015, 09:01 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote: LotR Series.
The Star Wars Series.
Show Content

But whatever. I've never seen The Princess Bride. Or any of the Back to the Future movies. Or Mean Grills.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Nero - 04-28-2015

I watch way too much anime. I also love mecha.

I've never seen Evangelion.

Commence gasping.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Sophia_Grave - 04-28-2015

Doctor Who.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Harmonixer - 04-28-2015

(04-27-2015, 11:30 PM)Datenshi Wrote: This is downright filthy and I'm utterly ashamed of it. I fully understand if the few of you I've made friends with no longer want to be associated with me after I admit this, but since the topic came up, I figure I'd get it off my chest after decades of keeping it bottled in...

I've never watched The Princess Bride.

We'll need a moment of silence for your soul.

Show Content

I uhm, I don't have one right now. I'm sure there's something though.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Fox - 04-28-2015

...Godfather series... 

Show Content

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - C'kayah Polaali - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 01:22 AM)Foxberry Wrote: ...Godfather series... 

Just stop after the first two. The third? No.

For me, I've never seen Twin Peaks.

RE: What Tv show/movie are you ashamed to say you DIDNT WATCH? - Spethah - 04-28-2015

Every TV show that everyone seems to watch because I don't watch TV. 

Also every movie made past 2012.