Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bar Talk [Open][OoC Welcome] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Bar Talk [Open][OoC Welcome] (/showthread.php?tid=11234)

Bar Talk [Open][OoC Welcome] - Kage - 04-22-2015

((So I'm determined to have another Quicksand thread. I used to do these regularly when I first joined so... might as well do another. I invite anyone to join in or start something more. MAYBE KAGE CAN FIND HIS DRAUGHT CHOCOBO n.n; ))

Kage traveled down the stairs to the Quicksand from his room at the Inn. Having long sold his home, Kage spent his time at the Inn when in Ul'dah. And while traveling was not too much of a cost for the lalafell, he sorely missed Shiron so he hoped that he could find any clue whatsoever. His last night at the Grindstone did not yield him any results unfortunately. He did not see Miss D'ly once more or her Dodo. Nor did he see the Tia she was with who watched over Arturius while he competed. Or the drunken tired Hyur she was with when Kage left them Shiron and a bag of gil to make sure they were taken care of, Shiron included.

It wasn't a -dire- matter of course, but the sooner the better. Though perhaps not so soon. Riding a Draft chocobo with a chest wound isn't always the most pleasant of experiences.

Kage walked up to the counter, placing some amount of gil on the top before requesting, "A mug and a large pitcher of sweet water as well as grilled dodo with an apkallu omelette, please." He turned around, looking at the various occupants before choosing a table. It might have had others there, so he turned to the barkeep as well. "I'm going to that table over there, I'll also order another pitcher of whatever they're having. Bring it to that table there. Thank you."

Kage walked over to the aforementioned table, holding the plate and asked, "Any chance you'll let me sit over here? The next round of whatever you're drinking is on me."

((Instead of having Kage just sit at an open table or the counter, I've left it open that Kage is now approaching -your- character. So if you're interested in meeting him, let's have at it :3 ))

RE: Bar Talk [Open][OoC Welcome] - Melodia - 04-22-2015

Ruru looked up from his drink and smiled. That voice...he hadn't heard it in so many moons. His eye widened and his voice was nearly a silent whisper.

"Kage? My gods...."

RE: Bar Talk [Open][OoC Welcome] - Kage - 04-22-2015

To be perfectly honest, Kage almost dropped his plate of food in shock. If Ruru wasn't shocked, Kage sure was.

"..ru? Ruru? By Twelve is that you?" The lalafell looked around, noting other occupants and the chairs waiting to be filled as well before just dropped his plate on the table and rushing forward to grab one of Ruru's hands in a firm grip, shaking it.

He gave a shaky grin, "Hopin' for a nice 'ello and not another hit to the face. You ah... you want anything to eat?"