Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Judielle Farendaire - 04-21-2015

Just saying hello!  While I've been roleplaying on Gilgamesh for close to a year now, I haven't at any point registered to join the RPC.  So... I did.

As far as my history with RP goes, I've been roleplaying for about four years. I began in World of Warcraft - specifically Scryers and then Cenarion Circle.  After spending a few years there and finding a roleplaying group I hopped from game to game, mainly The Secret World and TOR.  At some point in the summer last year (Not quite sure when) I took the plunge into Final Fantasy 14, and it has honestly been my favorite MMORPG to both play and RP in.

As you might judge from the thread subject, most of Gilgamesh has realized at this point I'm a fan of Ishgardian lore who's going crazy waiting for Heavensward to launch.  Both my main, Aronaux Farendaire, and my (currently) only alt, Celinae Farendaire, are both Ishgardians.  (I'm rather jealous of the Ishgard LS for Balmung, and have been shamelessly following it for ideas to stimulate RP in Coerthas. :3)

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Virella - 04-21-2015

*wave*

If you ever decide to jump ship and come Balmung, feel free to give me a poke! I would love some more Ishgardians to roleplay with Big Grin

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Domri Blackblade - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 03:57 PM)Virella Douront Wrote: *wave*

If you ever decide to jump ship and come Balmung, feel free to give me a poke! I would love some more Ishgardians to roleplay with Big Grin

Down girl.

[Image: gif02-happy-puppy-is-happy.gif]

Welcome aboard to the RPC.

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Judielle Farendaire - 04-21-2015

As tempting as your offer is, I couldn't bear to ever leave my Gilgamesh family. 3:  But if I ever do wind up on Balmung for any reason I'll be sure to find ya!

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Khadan - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 04:06 PM)Aronaux Farendaire Wrote:

As tempting as your offer is, I couldn't bear to ever leave my Gilgamesh family. 3:  But if I ever do wind up on Balmung for any reason I'll be sure to find ya!

Nah man, bring the wife and kids, too. We'll take every meat shield FAITHFUL HALONIST you can provide. Thumbsup

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Seye Qhesu - 04-22-2015

Don't trust vi! She is an evil brainwashed vixen!

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Lamia - 04-22-2015

Hello and welcome! Big Grin If your ever on Balmung, your free to give me a poke, Levi'd love to meet more people from his homeland~

RE: Greetings from an Ishgard Nut - Parvacake - 04-23-2015

Welcome to the RPC! Always nice to see more Ishgard RPers Big Grin