Hydaelyn Role-Players
Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=11122)

Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Maia - 04-15-2015

[Image: tumblr_nmvj53wihV1smm21jo1_1280.png]

In any of the three city-states, you might see a Miqo’te with black, braided hair tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?”

------------------OoC Info------------------

We're happy and excited to announce our fourth Host Club opening of the year! We will be hosting Sunday, April 26th at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door.

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.)

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers!

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to another fun event!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Ru. - 04-20-2015

Looking forward to another great opening Thumbsup Always a lot of fun to get to RP with new people!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Maia - 04-21-2015

It'll be this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Hopefully the time is still early enough for our EU guests (9 PM over there?) Greatly looking forward to it! Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Rorojayu - 04-26-2015

Should be a great time as always! Don't miss out, you won't have time for normal fun once Heavensward hits.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Flora - 04-26-2015

I'MMA PUT MY HOSTIN' PANTS ON, aww yiss. \o/

Come talk to us and have fun!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Maia - 04-26-2015

Haha, Roro, "normal fun."

But yes! Host Club is 7 hours from now! Yaaaay! Cactuar

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Arrelaine - 04-26-2015

This is in less than an hour! Aaaaah!

Host Club to open in 40 minutes!

Also, as some may notice on our dossier/bio link above, we have four shiny new Hosts this time around! Please look forward to it!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Anstarra - 04-26-2015

Excitement!

We're opening now! Five whole minutes early! AWYIS.

Thank you to everyone who came! Wow! What a group that was! We were all super thrilled to have you guys! Fun times. ♥

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | April Opening! - Rorojayu - 04-26-2015

So many... Sleepy

(04-26-2015, 07:06 PM)Rorojayu Wrote: So many... Sleepy

That'll do, Roro. That'll do...