Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Clio's bachelorette party! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Clio's bachelorette party! (/showthread.php?tid=11080)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-12-2015

So before I make an IC post in the events section with a fancy invitation, I wanted to make a MC post with what I'm looking for to run this shindig. The date set is May 22nd at 8pm EST in HoD's basement. If we have too much of a party, we'll take it outside!

-Many shirtless men to serve all the ladies drinks. (I don't think Faye IC will allow strippers, but if you want to smuggle one in, we will take the IC consequences! *fist bump* Also, I'mjokingbecauselolgameratings. )
Shirtless men sign-ups:
Val
Kylar (tentative)
Nathan Telluride
Reinor Dorn
William Jeanne
Oscare Iono
Vaerimont
Wemrys
Yana
Koporo

-A few bards to sing songs and flatter the ladies. Maybe various other entertainers too, things that are out of the ordinary!
Entertainers:
Arry will probably do a few songs herself early on, before she gets plastered.

-Many ladies!

Games to play:
Mini-drinking contest
Truth or Dare!

The ladies don't have to sign up, they can just show up, but I'd like to have the entertainers (and what they do) and shirtless eyecandy to sign up so we know what we've got to work with! Also, I'm open to ideas on what we can do! Party games, etc! We'll probably have a mini-drinking contest for fun (it's Clio, she needs a mini-drinking contest) at least. I'll edit the post to add more things!

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Faye - 04-12-2015

catboystripperscatboystripperscatboystrippers

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Val - 04-12-2015

Shirtless Val serving drinks to people?

Sure.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:07 PM)Faye Wrote: catboystripperscatboystripperscatboystrippers

^^^^^^^^^^

And grumpy cat serving drinks topless yes.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Erik Mynhier - 04-12-2015

WTF? o_O lol

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:34 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: WTF? o_O lol

arry knows how to party x3

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Erik Mynhier - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:50 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 09:34 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: WTF? o_O lol

arry knows how to party x3

Lol

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Val - 04-12-2015

She always refers to Val-pal as the grumpy cat :v

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Telluride - 04-12-2015

If I step through the threshold to bring the lady of the hour her favored hard beverage, am I going to be shanghaied for other... duties?

Because I think I could live with that.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Reiner Dorn - 04-12-2015

Reiner can't not make a topless appearance, especially to serve drinks to the ladies of such importance.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Arrelaine - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 10:23 PM)Telluride Wrote: If I step through the threshold to bring the lady of the hour her favored hard beverage, am I going to be shanghaied for other... duties?

...by 'duties' do you mean singing a shanty while scantily clad to a room of likely drunken women? 

Then yes.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Telluride - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 10:36 PM)Arrelaine Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 10:23 PM)Telluride Wrote: If I step through the threshold to bring the lady of the hour her favored hard beverage, am I going to be shanghaied for other... duties?

...by 'duties' do you mean singing a shanty while scantily clad to a room of likely drunken women? 

Then yes.

I call that a "weeknight." Besides, it's a moral imperative.

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 10:36 PM)Arrelaine Wrote:

...by 'duties' do you mean singing a shanty while scantily clad to a room of likely drunken completely wasted women? 

Then yes.

fixed x3

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Cymakara - 04-13-2015

*Coughs softly and holds out William* Granted he'll be covering some of his wounds with makeup while leaving the more attractive ones visible, but he's been said to be a lovely sight while shirtless, he has natural charms to entertain the women as he serves them. He can sing a little bit, and he can even provide some assistance in pranks and the like. He's also avaliable as a stripper and... Other things.. Since he's not yet locked down :3c

RE: Clio's bachelorette party! - Seye Qhesu - 04-13-2015

Bri will show up just for the booze since Clio is always giving her drinks.

She can't see but white aether blobs right now so it won't matter if someone is topless or not. All will be well!