Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Gently used Keeper in need of TLC (/showthread.php?tid=11064)

Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Gone. - 04-11-2015

So my beloved Vetiver recently split from her fiancee in a rather... tumultuous sort of way. On top of that, her friends are rather distant as of late leaving the otherwise confident and flirty Keeper at her lowest, full of loneliness and heartbreak.

I guess the tl;dr is: she really needs company of any sort at this point. Affection or adventure of variable outcomes... doesn't matter, so long as Vetiver has something to help null out that pain for a bit. She's a competent archer, an even better healer and a hell of a lover. Has some deep-seated emotional issues, of course, but it can only go up from here, right?

Her Wiki, though incomplete, has most of the important information down. If you're interested... well, you know what to do. ;3

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Cymakara - 04-11-2015

*Crams something in your PMs and returns to lurking*

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Zetchryn - 04-12-2015

*Offers up interactions with Zetchryn, or various other characters who are not the aforementioned fiance*

You know I'm always willing to RP with you, hun Tongue

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Nebbs - 04-12-2015

More than happy to get into Witchery shenanigans.

When shall we three.. oh wait we need a third, e can probably kidnap someone.. ok.. When will we three meet again?

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - ChewableMorphine - 04-12-2015

First of all: TLC

Second of all: Vetiver has no time for scrubs.

[youtube]FrLequ6dUdM[/youtube]

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Kiht'to Moui - 04-13-2015

Come say hi to my keeper, he's a bucket of laughs and gunpowder! XD

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Savarah - 04-13-2015

A chance to /actually/ help someone who has helped her? Heart

-holds up a Sav-

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - DeathGodSkeith - 04-18-2015

Zy is in need of friends. Hit  me up. That goes for anyone on the thread. Smile

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Gone. - 04-23-2015

(04-18-2015, 06:39 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Zy is in need of friends. Hit  me up. That goes for anyone on the thread. Smile

Tried looking for you the other day with no luck. Will try again next time I'm on!

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Rin Fashonti - 04-24-2015

Rin probably isn't her thing for romance, but he'd certainly keep her busy for an evening if she doesn't get annoyed to the point where she walks away. lol

I'm trying to meet everyone I can for RP connections and he's meeting everyone he can for his own connections. If you ever find yourself bored look him up. Big Grin

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Kiht'to Moui - 04-24-2015

You could always try HoD's place, usually on thursdays, lots of folk about.

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - DeathGodSkeith - 04-24-2015

im usually on after 11pm est on weekdays. however on sunday ill be on all freakin day. so if all else fails hit me up on sunday.

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - Nasha Aqi - 04-24-2015

That's horrible to hear! Mitsuko would certainly wish to be there for her, after Vet had helped her so greatly in her own bad times!

RE: Gently used Keeper in need of TLC - DeathGodSkeith - 04-25-2015

ill be on tonight in about 4 hours. ill be adding everyone here with permission of course