Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} (/showthread.php?tid=11052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Dinah-mite! - 06-21-2016

[youtube]kD0MhQNhm3s[/youtube]

This is a track I use on repeat when I'm grinding on Magda.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - savail - 06-25-2016

Miiynmekh (normal):
[youtube]92At2Eoj-co[/youtube]

Miiynmekh (battle):
[youtube]RJp4mBmUTUs[/youtube]

Madeleine (normal):
[youtube]tujvZOjYpuQ[/youtube]

Madeleine (battle):
[youtube]IqMqOIa9vnk[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - FrigidChick - 08-20-2016

The Bert.

[Image: ffxiv_07212016_234136%202_zpsxnxwvup3.jpg]

The Bert's Theme
[youtube]2X_2IdybTV0[/youtube]

Regular Battle Theme:[youtube]4KBu2paiduY[/youtube]

vs Primal Battle Theme (only because friend insisted **sigh I'm not even into this series anymore** )
[youtube]15BEsGXhX-w[/youtube]
Save
Save

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Ruran - 08-22-2016

Ruran Vas:
A bit slow and sad, then slowly builds into determination by the end.

[youtube]za8eYjQ7Nz8[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Silmanos - 08-23-2016

Reinhold Allemand: It honestly is a perfect fit for the character, both of them are.

Normal Theme:

[youtube]eGPuSQN2t3o[/youtube]

Battle Theme:

[youtube]u1-t3mpcEN8[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Valence - 08-23-2016

The not very original one:

[youtube]rNOv1vgpAuY[/youtube]

The less trite one:

[youtube]LuR-iI7T5T8[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Gerel Kha - 08-23-2016

Gerel's "general" theme. Why? Because she's now in the West, working and doing her best to make ends meet and provide for her family--while enjoying all the new adventures, of course.

[youtube]EgQpRvADWNA[/youtube]

For a battle theme? I usually go with something uplifting and hopeful, with an underlying "primal" dance tone to it, since she enjoys and values her ability to fight. Also, look for the version with vocals if you give it a listen. Really, really good.

[youtube]M3x7Hpmz8Tc[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Cecily Jisi - 08-23-2016

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Since I cannot use lyrics, Cecily's main style of theme music would coincide with the Celtic Metal of the Fairy Tail soundtrack, such as [youtube]TCQCAEl5OnM[/youtube]

For more combat purposes, I would choose songs from the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack. "But Cecily, those songs have lyrics!" Yes, but they all have instrumental variants in the game so... LOOP HOLE!
[youtube]nCMkuGMTDso[/youtube]

And finally, for when fighting in her Magitek Armor, Rex, the choice would be Bloodshot Ramparts Combat from Borderlands 2.
[youtube]FOzwPinlrjA[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Dante Ren - 08-23-2016

Hard mode? LOL. Hrm...took a while to find the right one...

[youtube]J46RY4PU8a8[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Gegenji - 08-23-2016

Ah man, I keep avoiding this thread just because I'm terrible at picking out songs that fit my characters. Either they're not quite right or someone else immediately pipes up with "I don't think that fits them at all." I mean, I know they're my characters and it's my say and all that... but I also want to pick something that people will listen to, nod, and go "Yeah, I can see that." As such, I don't have a whole mess of songs picked out as theme songs for my characters... more like possible ideas.

For example, I like referencing this one for Judge (probably doesn't count for this anyway because operatics):

[youtube]lvVth8YMI3w[/youtube]

And more recently I stumbled across this song that I think might maybe kinda fit Chachan?

[youtube]Ld7bT0mPLvQ[/youtube]

But more often than not, in these sorts of situations I usually ask the more musically-minded for their own suggestions. Even though even with those sometimes other folks are still "Nah, that don't fit." It never ends. Dazed

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - MaverickMissy - 08-25-2016

Verah's theme is this:

[youtube]BCVL3WTKagE[/youtube]

Battle Music:

[youtube]OGbxrB71CVM[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Hihimi - 08-27-2016

Heemi's Current themes...only the first one applies to the "No Video Game Music" rule.

[youtube]Mzhubp0_D7I[/youtube]
[youtube]X6GaYWJTQ3s[/youtube]
[youtube]SHk4RcewRiM[/youtube]

Additionally, she also has a vocal theme that breaks both "Rules".
[youtube]qOMQxVtbkik[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Taejin - 09-03-2016

I thought this theme fit Taejin pretty well. Starts calm, almost whimsical, but you can tell something is... off. Slowly but surely, it continues to get darker until eventually, the facade outright shatters and you realize "Well, sh**, this was a HUGE mistake".

[youtube]1zAMJXZnJoY[/youtube]