Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} (/showthread.php?tid=11052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Wymsical - 07-31-2015

I think this rather nicely encompasses Ashmira.

[youtube]RA_vxjTdw7A[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Oli! - 07-31-2015

(04-11-2015, 05:43 AM)S Wrote: But!

It cannot be a song that has lyrics. It must be a purely instrumental, ambient, or environmental piece.

[Image: 06fa638adb5542d13258ab3c20fb3ed2.gif]

2 easy m8

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Z'leilan - 07-31-2015

This was actually a hard one, since Z'leilan is still slightly WIP as I've not had the time to role-play her too much.

Curse you, master's thesis!!!!

Anyway, here we go!

Show Content

Show Content

Enjoy!

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - A'kos Saiyal - 08-08-2015

Thought this would be hard, turns out, I just hadn't heard the right music in awhile.

Akos would be a dancing to this.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Asmodean - 08-08-2015

[youtube]90PRvlhOLSk[/youtube]

This would have to be my choice for Asmodean due to his aimless wander style. Truth be told his journey may never end but the music fits with his more humble beginnings as man before becoming the traveler he is now. Only time will tell his ending is a good or sad one.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - ɴᴘᴄ - 08-09-2015

This might work.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Maia - 08-09-2015

"The Sound of a Flute in the Moonlit Night" from Suikoden V's soundtrack was the first song to remind me of Maia, although I have a whole playlist for her. ^^;

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Eckerd - 08-11-2015

Man... some really good tunes 'round here! *shoves said tunes into his personal background music collection* Big Grin

Now, absolutely -don't- take this as patting myself on the back in any way, shape or form, but I've actually got a habit of making character-specific music for my RP toons. That, unsurprisingly enough, also includes Eckerd, so he better be pretty darn grateful! Even if the overall quality of said music is seriously lacking in many ways, at least when compared to more professional pieces around... buuut that can't be helped!

You can click right here and the magic of the interwebz should take you to what I'd consider his "theme song" out of the three pieces of music I've conjured up for my Highlander. If not, well... you probably just activated Skynet. So thanks a bunch for that.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Halorien - 08-12-2015

Okay!  I use a lot of music for inspiration, so I don't use the term Theme song as it doesn't fit what I do.  (I have a playlist of over a hundred pieces of music.)  That said, the one that most strikes me is this selection for my character.

Spotify - Pleasant Moments: Ragtime Waltz; Scott Joplin (composer), Alexander Peskanov (pianist).

And for those of you that prefer guitar (this is actually really lovely imo):

You tube - Pleasant Moments: Ragtime Waltz; Scott Joplin (composer), Arrangement by Spencer Doidge. Played on a Gibson J 200jr.

Thank you everyone! Big Grin

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Volk - 08-12-2015

i wouldn't really call it theme, just something that is evocative of things i associate w/ my character

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Roe Dad - 08-12-2015

I do like this one for her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHLumKX3L8

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Edgar - 08-12-2015

I've decided that Aradial's theme song will be this.
[youtube]l5kjeqNn-YM[/youtube]
Show Content

What is the significance? The song is about a girl who tried to stab the singer after a handshake.

Interpret that as you will.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - rainichan - 08-13-2015

For Caelia:

Show Content

Show Content

For Lune:

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

I'll have to give thought to the others.

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Oli! - 08-13-2015

Kind of sort-of related.

Oliwat plays the Banjo, and I imagine he'd play stuff like this with his mammet backing him up on guitar.

Banjo is best when it's FAAAAAAAST.

[youtube]JxQOc4RPDmA[/youtube]

RE: Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode} - Katzenjammer - 08-13-2015

For Kharijin Borlaaq, who is always looking in this direction and (generally) upbeat, even after coming to this new continent with little more than a bow and a saddle.  I found this because it is a single instrument, which applies well to my thoughts about bards.

[youtube]SMQVyGOZylg[/youtube]

For her more deliberate and thoughtful cousin Maqali Iriq, who is a bit less willing to accept the wonders of tomorrow on faith.  Thankfully, by the same musician!

[youtube]6Kbv1OpIpaA[/youtube]