Hydaelyn Role-Players
Things you imagine when you think of person! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Things you imagine when you think of person! (/showthread.php?tid=11021)

Pages: 1 2

Things you imagine when you think of person! - g0ne - 04-09-2015

Pretty simple, what stories does your brain perceive about people. Of course, I mean people on the RPC. I'm not sure I want this to be a poster above you thing, we have a lot of those already! 
Just, erm... post when something comes to mind! Big Grin

For example, when I think of Warren, I get this strange feeling that he has grandchildren. 

(Better run for my life now! xD)

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Domri Blackblade - 04-09-2015

Eleni, you make me think of the chubby bunny challenge because smiles and marshmallows.

I'm too tired to think of people off the top of my head.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 11:15 AM)Eleni Wrote: Pretty simple, what stories does your brain perceive about people. Of course, I mean people on the RPC. I'm not sure I want this to be a poster above you thing, we have a lot of those already! 
Just, erm... post when something comes to mind! Big Grin

For example, when I think of Warren, I get this strange feeling that he has grandchildren. 

(Better run for my life now! xD)
Oh my goodness run.

Eleni makes me think of Strawberries.
Edit: Domri makes me think of a dwarven soul in a Highlander's body!

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - g0ne - 04-09-2015

Just clarifying. You don't have to do the person who posted before you. You can tell us your brain's wacky antics about anyone! Big Grin

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Parvacake - 04-09-2015

Due to a tumblr post a while back, whenever I think of Locke I think 'golden retriever'.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Maril - 04-09-2015

I can't sit an name people cause there's too many, but I have been surprised over several people's actual genders when browsing the RL picture thread. Both ways and all. It doesn't mean anything much to me but it's like an "Oh okay :o" kind of a moment.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Nataru - 04-09-2015

Domri all I can think about when I see you is " I bet that dude has a mean swing."

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Gegenji - 04-09-2015

I... uh... I like to think Sounsyy has a pair of nerd glasses handy at the computer to put on whenever lore questions need answerin'. Blush

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Warren Castille - 04-09-2015

I'm not... that old.

My imagination must not be very vivid today, I tend to just associate people here with their posts. I'll echo Nailah, though - seeing the faces behind the names and posts in the RL thread is sometimes surprising in a "Huh!" kind of way.

Edit: I firmly believe Sounsyy is part of the Lore Team.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Melodia - 04-09-2015

I agree with the sentiment about Sounsyy....this is the type of place I imagine her just walking about waiting for questions to pop.

[Image: LongRoomTCD3.jpg]

(04-09-2015, 11:43 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I'm not... that old.

My imagination must not be very vivid today, I tend to just associate people here with their posts. I'll echo Nailah, though - seeing the faces behind the names and posts in the RL thread is sometimes surprising in a "Huh!" kind of way.

Edit: I firmly believe Sounsyy is part of the Lore Team.

I know! :O

But it's something my brain tells me!

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Seye Qhesu - 04-09-2015

I see domri as a little nerd ordering pizza online all day. 30 minutes or less specials only and then gives them the wrong address on purpose.

I believe warren to be a middle aged woman who doesn't like cake. </3

I see eleni as a punk hyperactive always smiling girl
 I swear she has blue hair irl.

Berrod? I see him as a laid back dude who rather have bed head then to spike it. Seems to be a healthy eater and dislikes broccoli.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Domri Blackblade - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 11:21 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Edit: Domri makes me think of a dwarven soul in a Highlander's body!

[Image: tumblr_nm9ijvXOH71u4iuato4_250.gif]

(04-09-2015, 11:39 AM)Nataru Wrote: Domri all I can think about when I see you is " I bet that dude has a swing."

[Image: hamiltonhrderby.gif]

(04-09-2015, 11:50 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: I see domri as a little nerd ordering pizza online all day. 30 minutes or less specials only and then gives them the wrong address on purpose.

When I think of Bri, I think of really colorful prose that paints pictures I never want to imagine.

RE: Things you imagine when you think of person! - Warren Castille - 04-09-2015

Welp. Cat's out of the bag now. Time to return home to my grand kids and make a new online persona.

(04-09-2015, 11:50 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: I see domri as a little nerd ordering pizza online all day. 30 minutes or less specials only and then gives them the wrong address on purpose.

I believe warren to be a middle aged woman who doesn't like cake. </3

I see eleni as a punk hyperactive always smiling girl
 I swear she has blue hair irl.

Berrod? I see him as a laid back dude who rather have bed head then to spike it. Seems to be a healthy eater and dislikes broccoli.

xD

I'm not punk and last time I checked, my hair was no where close to blue! xD

But yes, I do like to smile, and I'm hyperactive (I think?)