Hydaelyn Role-Players
You and your character meet! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: You and your character meet! (/showthread.php?tid=10991)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

You and your character meet! - T'caska Khevo - 04-07-2015

You and your main character have met! Either by them having been scooped up and dropped into our world or by you getting sucked into Eorzea!!! Oh noes! So what happens between the two of you? What are your impressions of your character and vice versa? Do you keep in contact with them?

*puts on thinking cap*
[Image: RntWrI6b.jpg?1]

Honestly, being just recently out, I would probably awkwardly flirt with T'caska to no end and we would date for like 2 weeks but it wouldn't work out because we are too similar. The breakup would be messy and I'd spread rumors about her everywhere and unfortunately she'd do the same.

Your turn!

RE: You and your character meet! - Warren Castille - 04-07-2015

Warren and I would have absolutely nothing to talk about. I'd get Chuta's autograph, though.

RE: You and your character meet! - Melodia - 04-07-2015

Hahahahaa!!!! This question.....HA!

I meet Melodia? Well of course I'd flirt but then we'd
Show Content

RE: You and your character meet! - cuideag - 04-07-2015

Jajara would be incredibly disappointed in my lack of drive, try to teach me a craft, and then feel guilty forever when I accidentally lose a hand or something because I have no business trying to smelt metals.

Delial wouldn't even notice me. :,(

RE: You and your character meet! - Coatleque - 04-07-2015

Even if Coatleque acknowledged my presence, I would be too intimidated to say anything.

RE: You and your character meet! - Rila - 04-07-2015

Rila and I would be BFFs for a week and I'd offer her our guestroom. But I'd have to kick her out after the cops knock on our door at 3 AM in the morning two nights in a row.

RE: You and your character meet! - Gegenji - 04-07-2015

Chachan is a lovable dork who likes making friends. I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly. I vaguely remember a similar thread about your character coming to the real world - pretty sure I mentioned something about taking Chachan to Disneyland or Six Flags or something in it. In the reverse case, I'm sure he'd lend me his old Hourglass room or something. He's a helper like that.

Judge would likely drive me crazy. Crazy old dude.

RE: You and your character meet! - Kalooeh - 04-07-2015

I think the only one I'd actually get along with is Sam
All the others I'd probably go nuts trying to contain them or try to get them to not trash a bunch of shit or get themselves arrested.
Dhei would probably just cry a lot and freak out, which I wouldn't be able to handle too well either even if I distracted her with cats. My dog would freak her out too though.
Kal is friendly enough but she she is way too much like... party person and outgoing for me to have the energy to deal with. I could probably distract her for a bit with alcohol and tv, but she'd eventually get bored and likely start getting destructive. She can't just go out and pick up a random person, especially not for a fight.
Armi may be ok to deal with if I distracted with internet and showed her how to go on an info binge
Cardea would want to go out to parties and likely hook up with someone.
Samhain would probably hurt someone or at least scare the shit out of someone and be the most likely to end up arrested and not listening to anyone

RE: You and your character meet! - g0ne - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:27 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Chachan is a lovable dork who likes making friends. I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly. I vaguely remember a similar thread about your character coming to the real world - pretty sure I mentioned something about taking Chachan to Disneyland or Six Flags or something in it. In the reverse case, I'm sure he'd lend me his old Hourglass room or something. He's a helper like that.

Judge would likely drive me crazy. Crazy old dude.

That was me, Chachan. And the thread was something like what if your character stayed with you for a few days. 

But, yeah. I'll do it again. If I met Eleni, I would just annoy her, a lot. And I'd tell her that she's supposed to do everything I tell her to do because I created her! And because she hates losing, I'd play games with her and enjoy her childish tantrums when she loses. Big Grin

RE: You and your character meet! - Qhora Bajihri - 04-07-2015

I'd smile awkwardly. She'd glare. We'd both continue on as if nothing ever happened and constantly avoid each other from that moment on.

RE: You and your character meet! - Domri Blackblade - 04-07-2015

Domri murders me for ruining his life over and over.

Along with all the other characters whose lives I have ruined.

RE: You and your character meet! - Meishali - 04-07-2015

Luca would try to get to know me and I'd feel extremely uncomfortable. I'd just try to avoid her at all cost. She's not a bad person and is p-harmless, but she'd creep me out. Ironically, I don't like people like her in general. Too intimidating.

Then I'd probably enroll in some Grand Company and forget about life on Earth forever.

RE: You and your character meet! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-07-2015

Makyn would be a grouch to me, and I'd say something sarcastic back.

Then a sort of friendship would spark up.

He could stay around. xD

RE: You and your character meet! - B'ren Lyrgh - 04-07-2015

Eagle would be worried about where I live, that's for sure.

B'ren and I would talk about the stars to no end...

RE: You and your character meet! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-07-2015

I run far, far away.