Hydaelyn Role-Players
Good things that happened to you today - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Good things that happened to you today (/showthread.php?tid=10988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Good things that happened to you today - Jerciex - 04-07-2015

Hello!
We have Free hugs, which one is great way to make people feel better. But because I'm really shy to give hugs or receive ones I thought maybe there is another way to cheer up and here it is: 
Sometimes it feels like nothing good happened today and I feel like this today.. So after thinking while I noticed that it is not true! Even you day is terrible, smallest things can cheer you up. 

So.. point is.. Think something good that happened to you today and tell about it. It doesn't have to be anything grand or great! Remember not matter how small it is, it is still good thing! And thinking good things  you had today.. They cheers you up!

My own good experience:
Came home from work, soaked wet because of the rain and had some stress.. 
Then I walk inside and smell food that my mom has made. Pork steak with mashed potatoes.

That cheered me up!

RE: Good things that happened to you today - g0ne - 04-07-2015

I had yummy pasta today. It was yummy. :3

It's a good, yummy thing that happened today.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Nebbs - 04-07-2015

I laid down on the floor and played grrr and tumble with our two dogs.

I get covers in dust a few scratches and a big smile!

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Mae - 04-07-2015

Woke up pain free after sleeping through the whole night, and without an alarm clock or message alert from the truck computer.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Martiallais - 04-07-2015

Had both my annual and monthly reviews at work come back as all thumbs up. Big Grin My supervisors had lots of good things to say about lil ole me!

All that right before Megacon this weekend. Cool

RE: Good things that happened to you today - cuideag - 04-07-2015

I put myself several years closer to my death, courtesy of Torchy's. I enjoyed every moment of it.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - SM Nick - 04-07-2015

I managed to get my 6th character Celestia sas Luscinia into Balmung from Siren! A conflicted Garlean noble that is awed at Eorzea's beauty and wants to preserve that beauty, but also does not want to betray her nation. She will also serve as Solis's future love interest! She is also related to Niklas in an interesting way, something to do with her father.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Flashhelix - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:30 PM)SM Nick Wrote: I managed to get my 6th character Celestia sas Luscinia into Balmung from Siren! A conflicted Garlean noble that is awed at Eorzea's beauty and wants to preserve that beauty, but also does not want to betray her nation. She will also serve as Solis's future love interest! She is also related to Niklas in an interesting way, something to do with her father.

now the trick is how to play them both at the same time

RE: Good things that happened to you today - SM Nick - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:31 PM)Flashhelix Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 05:30 PM)SM Nick Wrote: I managed to get my 6th character Celestia sas Luscinia into Balmung from Siren! A conflicted Garlean noble that is awed at Eorzea's beauty and wants to preserve that beauty, but also does not want to betray her nation. She will also serve as Solis's future love interest! She is also related to Niklas in an interesting way, something to do with her father.

now the trick is how to play them both at the same time

Sigh yea lol. If I would or will marry them and get pics I would have to do 2 OOC weddings Sad

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Gabineaux - 04-07-2015

I got my turtle mount!
I also got a 4 pack platinum card thing from the tournament and got some great cards!

Hmm IRL stuff that is good.. well, my birds are always good.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Melodia - 04-08-2015

A good thing that happened to me yesterday? (Today is still too early)

Melodia asked her partner to marry her and she agreed, and it was a beautiful well written scene between the two. Smile

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Hutarin - 04-08-2015

I had this really yummy potato/cheese wrapped in some crispy egg-roll type bread thingy this morning. It tasted hella rad. I also had chocolate. Pretty much food has been awesome today. Hhhhngh, food. ♥

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Dogberry - 04-08-2015

I got a CPAP machine. The thing takes some getting used to, so I've determined that in order to get used to it I need to spend some time awake using it. The best possible time to do this would be while playing video games, specifically Elite Dangerous. This, combined with my 6dof rig, will make Elite Dangerous the most immersive video game experience I've ever had. Picture me sitting in a cockpit style chair, CPAP mask on my face breathing Darth Vader style, wearing an Imperial flight helmet. It's everything my eight-year-old self could have ever hoped to achieve.

RE: Good things that happened to you today - Nebbs - 04-08-2015

Today in Roulette Ex.. just a little thing.. made me happy Smile

[Image: Capture.JPG]

RE: Good things that happened to you today - FloriaRaine - 04-08-2015

I got to rp with two of my best pals this morning ...

I also watched karma give my boss a bit of a smack, though it seems he didn't learn his lesson.