Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) (/showthread.php?tid=10839)

Pages: 1 2

Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Reshie - 03-27-2015

[Image: 0JmTcVM.png]

Welcome to the Wanderer's Grand Opening!

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, the Wanderer's Lantern Inn and Tavern will be officially opening their doors to you! Come try our unique selection of specialty drinks and menu choices. Only the best brought to you from around Eorzea. Enjoy live entertainment and the company of others or take a stroll around our lovely estate. Here, last call doesn't mean you have to go home! If you like it (or can't quite make it home after two of our Tonberry Tonics), rent a room and carry on in the morning. 

The Where:
Wanderer's Lantern Inn and Tavern
Lavender Beds, Ward 1, Plot 38
(Southwest Subdivision Aeth)

The When:
We will begin serving drinks and dinner at 5 PM EST on the 4th of April

The Who:
You! Wanderer's welcomes the citizens of Eorzea and beyond to come and enjoy the festivities!

OOC Info:
The event will be held at the tavern on Saturday, April 4th, 2015 starting at 5 PM EST. We're a small FC looking to give the RP community somewhere else to RP besides the Sands. We have a tavern, bath house, private dining hall that can be rented out and inn rooms available. Yes, we will cater any private and/or FC meetings for others out there who would like it. We're technically already open so feel free to drop on by for some RP. There is almost always someone at the house!

Current Performers:

Lottie Forsaidh

**** If you would like to be added to the list, please contact myself, W'sano Bajihri or Nathan Telluride (you love me so don't kill me) to get added to it. Thanks!

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Maril - 03-27-2015

I'll be there Smile

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Telluride - 03-27-2015

I will be there.. but in disguise.

-whistles innocently- Cool

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-27-2015

count me in o3o

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - SM Nick - 03-27-2015

Heh I'll be there. My team could use a good hangout.

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Archim - 03-28-2015

Ooh, this sounds awesome. Must remember to join. o.o

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Kellach Woods - 03-28-2015

ASSUMING I don't somehow settle a personal plot of mine beforehand, you're gonna have a very confused Kellach on opening day Big Grin

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Nebbs - 03-28-2015

I am tempted to come, maybe bring a song or two.

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Titor - 03-28-2015

I will try to make it! Probably bring a few FC mates too since we are just a few doors down from you Big Grin

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Cynel1 - 03-28-2015

Count me in.

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Star Lin - 03-28-2015

Sounds like it'll be fun.  Not sure if I'll be able to attend through.  Day before Easter, which means that my store is going to be slam by shoppers getting last minute items.  The store will be close Sunday so I might stop in then.

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Reshie - 03-28-2015

We look forward to seeing everyone who can make it! And Titor, I'll make sure to have a couple of Tonberry Tonics ready for you when you come. Wink

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Reshie - 04-04-2015

We're up and running, ladies and gentlemen. Feel free to come on by and say hi!

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Talon Morrigan - 04-04-2015

As one of the leaders of T3-RP I'd like to thank everyone that managed to come out and make our first attempt at this a success. We greatly enjoyed having most of you there, and very much would look forward to having many of you come back.  As with all events of this type, there were a couple "trolls". Luckily they were easily ignored and the fun continued regardless. 

I'd also like to take a moment to thank all the members of T3 that were on hand tonight, I know we had a couple people down due to illness and family stuff. You ladies stepped up and made this happen. Without ya'll, we wouldn't be the company we are. So thanks again to :

Ereshkigal Atropos
Lilhi Nbolo
Skyar Blake
Adelicia Kohl

Also a quick prayer for Zarana Bajihri, and  Magma Dancer. Hope things improve for you both.

RE: Wanderer's Lantern Grand Opening! (4/4/15) - Jancis - 04-05-2015

Simple room shot, half at least. Very cute set up in the top with a little stage and places to sit.

[Image: RwRfeNR.jpg]

Also got to unlock an achievement with Xenedra, where we both stared at a wall for RP. (We were looking at the map)

[Image: WENo6xO.png]

And that "poem":

Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the hell you are I think,
I am not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.

I am not drunk as thinkle peep,
I am just a little slort of sheep.
Tee martoonis make a guy
Fool so feelish, do not know why

Rally do not know who's me yet
The drunker I stay the longer I get