Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10815)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Eratika - 07-28-2015

Thank you! Got in!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Ekidna - 07-29-2015

It seems nice and lovely here, can I have some cake too ? Heart
I'm a newcomer on Bamung and would love to meet you. I'm also a newcomer on FF (I've finished the main quests but I've much to learn =) And I'd be glad to know more the RP community). Seems to be the right place for me to have some help and tips to begin my journey on Balmung ^^

(character's name is "La Pacificatrice").

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 05:27 AM)Ekidna Wrote: It seems nice and lovely here, can I have some cake too ? Heart
I'm a newcomer on Bamung and would love to meet you. I'm also a newcomer on FF (I've finished the main quests but I've much to learn =) And I'd be glad to know more the RP community). Seems to be the right place for me to have some help and tips to begin my journey on Balmung ^^

(character's name is "La Pacificatrice").

Sure thing, I will add you to my watch list and do contact a leader if you are on.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Blu - 08-07-2015

This sounds awesome and I would love to join (Character "Blu Wolfe"), however it sounds like there is a waitlist... if so Id love to get on it. Trying to get into RP in the FFXIV universe Smile

Also seem to miss the leaders being online to send a PM Sad

Thank you!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Kellach Woods - 08-07-2015

I'd need Sylvie Noiret invited to the Pats & Crumbs LS as soon as I'm in the game again (editing a bit of her appearance).

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 08-08-2015

(08-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Blu Wrote: This sounds awesome and I would love to join (Character "Blu Wolfe"), however it sounds like there is a waitlist... if so Id love to get on it. Trying to get into RP in the FFXIV universe Smile

Also seem to miss the leaders being online to send a PM Sad

Thank you!

Yes we are full again, so I will add you to my watch list and I have just started another activity check.

I would suggest our alts LS but it is a lot less active.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Blu - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 08:22 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Yes we are full again, so I will add you to my watch list and I have just started another activity check.

I would suggest our alts LS but it is a lot less active.

Thank you, I look forward to it! It gives me a bit of time to write some back story and flesh the history out at least!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Pipicu - 08-12-2015

I'm interested in a place on the waiting list to join, if you could be so kind. Character name is Pipicu Picu. Thank you in advance.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 08-12-2015

I will do. Currently clearing out which will make a few spaces.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-12-2015

Please add me to the wait list, too. I'm new to this site so I'll understand if I have to wait awhile or something. Smile

(08-12-2015, 02:32 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Please add me to the wait list, too. I'm new to this site so I'll understand if I have to wait awhile or something. Smile
 Will do, it will be the weekend probably when I make the space.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Kai Motokawa - 08-12-2015

Please add me to the waiting list~ I'd love to join at some point!
Character Name: Kai Motokawa

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Ryanti - 08-12-2015

Go ahead and add me on the waiting list as well!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Roe Dad - 08-12-2015

I hope you guys get a chance to join.

All added to this list *hugs*