Hydaelyn Role-Players
Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. (/showthread.php?tid=10712)

Pages: 1 2

Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - ChewableMorphine - 03-21-2015

I love looking at RP FC's around Balmung and how they achieved a cult-like status among the in-character crowd. My favorite common reputation agreements are:
  • HoD are the lawful good, goodie two-shoes squad
  • Berry is comprised of psychopaths and is Eorzea's rendition of The A-Team
  • SPLCR is why parents want their kids home before sundown in Ul'Dah
  • Warren Castille once got bit by a viper in Halatali, a week later the viper died.

Share stuff you hear about other players, FC's, etc.

Let's keep everything in good taste, please.

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Ciel - 03-21-2015

[Image: tumblr_lu6e4ge9qC1qc5s9to8_r1_250.gif]

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Seye Qhesu - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 03:39 PM)Ciel Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lu6e4ge9qC1qc5s9to8_r1_250.gif]

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - ChewableMorphine - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 03:54 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 03:39 PM)Ciel Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lu6e4ge9qC1qc5s9to8_r1_250.gif]
[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif]

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-21-2015

saw it in another thread but i've adopted the headcanon that flynt is a bit of a mama's boy xD

also i have a hard time ooc remembering that chachan is as old as he says he is ic, he's just too cute and innocent! >u<

lol...flynt, my toddler took erik's phone and started kissing your sig, she thinks you're cuuuttteeeeee xD

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - ChewableMorphine - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 03:59 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: saw it in another thread but i've adopted the headcanon that flynt is a bit of a mama's boy xD

also i have a hard time ooc remembering that chachan is as old as he says he is ic, he's just too cute and innocent! >u<

lol...flynt, my toddler took erik's phone and started kissing your sig, she thinks you're cuuuttteeeeee xD

Flynt's actually a big daddy's boy, I liked that headcanon so mouch that I wanted to adopt it

And that's the most precious thing I've read in the history of ever oh my god Laugh

(03-21-2015, 04:05 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: Flynt's actually a big daddy's boy, I liked that headcanon so mouch that I wanted to adopt it

And that's the most precious thing I've read in the history of ever oh my god Laugh

still gonna say you're a mama's boy ;p

lol you're just saying that cause it's your pic she was kissin xD

(03-21-2015, 04:12 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 04:05 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: Flynt's actually a big daddy's boy, I liked that headcanon so mouch that I wanted to adopt it

still gonna say you're a mama's boy ;p

lol you're just saying that cause it's your pic she was kissin xD

Not even, the fact a kid got all kissyface on a sig of a fictional avatar is adorable. It's like when I had the biggest crush on the pink power ranger because I was too young to learn it's an actress (whom I still find attractive to this day).

WHEN I WAS A WEE LADDIE Y'SEE

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Aaron - 03-21-2015

• Warren Castille once got bit by a viper in Halatali, a week later the viper died.

^ Chuck Norris FF XIV version.

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Erik Mynhier - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 04:05 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 03:59 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: saw it in another thread but i've adopted the headcanon that flynt is a bit of a mama's boy xD

Flynt's actually a big daddy's boy, I liked that headcanon so mouch that I wanted to adopt it

Show Content

On topic, I hear Nako'li sellsbhis wears out the back of a wagon in the back end of Ruby Road.

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Faye - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 03:27 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote:
  • HoD are the lawful good, goodie two-shoes squad

Oh.

Um.

Uh.

*shoves half the company into the holding cell and shuts the door*

Uh-huhyesthat'sright. *slowly nods*

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - ProvaDiServo - 03-21-2015

Reddard is definitely the Kaneo Takarada of Berry.

(03-21-2015, 04:47 PM)ProvaDiServo Wrote: Reddard is definitely the Kaneo Takarada of Berry.
[Image: 640?cb=20140301002809]

(03-21-2015, 04:31 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: Not even, the fact a kid got all kissyface on a sig of a fictional avatar is adorable. It's like when I had the biggest crush on the pink power ranger because I was too young to learn it's an actress (whom I still find attractive to this day).

WHEN I WAS A WEE LADDIE Y'SEE

well...they do watch us play this game a lot so she prolly recognized you xD

totes had a thing for tommy the green/white ranger when i was a kid xD

also 2nd rumour of seeing nako with a cart of questionably aquired goods in the backend of ruby road xD

RE: Reputations, Headcanons, Stereotypes, Oh My. - Melkire - 03-21-2015

Oh, the things I could say and share in here....

I'll just settle in and watch this thread like a hawk, instead. Smile