Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello RPC how are ya! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello RPC how are ya! (/showthread.php?tid=10654)

Pages: 1 2

Hello RPC how are ya! - Blazerro Draken - 03-19-2015

I just joined this site in hopes to maybe get some more friends and RP so nice to meet you all!!! Sorry I think I should say more but not sure what else to say so you all have a good day/night!

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - CrookedTarot - 03-19-2015

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you have a great time here and rest assured there are plenty of people to RP with and plenty of character building activities to be done!

As for what else to say, why not tell us a bit about your characters? Just little things!

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Nebbs - 03-19-2015

Hello...

What type of RP do you like?
What do you offer others that they might want to RP with you?

I'd suggest linkshelks and a free company as places to meet others in a more structured way.

Create a wiki entry for your char, or start a topic with you ideas and ask for help developing them.

It really depends on you and what you are looking for, we can't guess.

*hugs* are free

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Blazerro Draken - 03-19-2015

Well all I can really say about my character Blazerro Draken is that he's a Miqo'te and healer/doctor who is really trying too at this point help with the new restaurant Gilded Rose that him and his friends started. He tends to do all that he can to help someone even if it hurts himself after his past and losing both his mother and father at a young age. He is really just trying to have good friends and people he could consider close to him as well as help people a bit at a time. Oh before I forget he had lost his left arm from about the elbow down and his right eye so they were replaced by magitek devices that his friends have made for him. That's about as much as I can really say at this point hahaha.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - T'shina - 03-19-2015

-nudges Blaze forward-

We convinced him to come here because you can find more RP.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Nebbs - 03-19-2015

Sounds good and interactive. I'd recommend this LS which has some great healers and RP going on. EMS linkshell

Thank you very much for the linkshell and Hi Shina how are ya XD. I just sent a PM to the head of the EMS Linkshell so hopefully be a part of that soonish. Blaze's story is ever evolving so I can't really put much other specifics too.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Warren Castille - 03-19-2015

Hey, I know that guy.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-19-2015

WOAH, I know that guy, too!

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-19-2015

eye was replaced by a magitek device? more info pls? *prods*
[Image: tumblr_mkxf5sWsIC1rhir5po1_500.gif]

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Seye Qhesu - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 08:50 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: eye was replaced by a magitek device? more info pls? *prods*
[Image: tumblr_mkxf5sWsIC1rhir5po1_500.gif]
Run Blaze! Run!

About the Magitek Eye the details are still being worked on but, with the information now Blaze had a few of his friends make him a magitek eye after he lost his own eye. He lost his right eye during his initiation into his clan the Aurora. During his 3 days alone with only his spear and clothes he had on his back with his rations gone he was out foraging for food and happened upon some Crazed Garleans in the forest that were tormenting some sylphs. He tried to fight them yet he wasn't able to keep up with the two of them very easily and they got him cornered. Right as he killed one the other one got Blaze's right eye with his sword. Hence the reason in the end that his eye became too far gone and had to get it removed and replaced.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Faye - 03-19-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! We are great! How are you?

(03-19-2015, 07:50 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! We are great! How are you?

Doing great! Glad to be home from work now hahaha.

RE: Hello RPC how are ya! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-20-2015

(03-19-2015, 07:46 PM)Blazerro Draken Wrote: About the Magitek Eye the details are still being worked on but, with the information now Blaze had a few of his friends make him a magitek eye after he lost his own eye. He lost his right eye during his initiation into his clan the Aurora. During his 3 days alone with only his spear and clothes he had on his back with his rations gone he was out foraging for food and happened upon some Crazed Garleans in the forest that were tormenting some sylphs. He tried to fight them yet he wasn't able to keep up with the two of them very easily and they got him cornered. Right as he killed one the other one got Blaze's right eye with his sword. Hence the reason in the end that his eye became too far gone and had to get it removed and replaced.
hush bri ¬.¬
ohh pretty dapper cause....well not ic but from an ooc loint of view. so how did they make the eye and how does it connect to leftover optic nerves? OuO