Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) (/showthread.php?tid=10623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Erik Mynhier - 03-23-2015

UPDATE

With a vote in favor of 30 to 4, Freelance shall be our Speaker (sorry FL).

Also after much conversation, preferences listed here as well as the numerous pm here and tells in-game, the Summit will meet Sunday, May 3rd. So mark your calendars.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - FreelanceWizard - 03-23-2015

I will endeavor to not cause a massive disaster. Smile (Although that date might be a little tricky for me given some prior commitments...)

Since the topic has come up a little earlier, I want to point out that I'm attending as an officer of the FC Mysterium and not as the admin of the RPC. This is event organized by an FC leader for other FCs and is independent of the RPC. I really can't stress that enough.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Uquih Tia - 03-24-2015

You can put down myself (U'quih Tia) as attending for the League of Hunters, and a plus-one as soon as I can find someone to drag with me.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - T'shina - 03-24-2015

Alright. Since it is on a Friday both Blazerro Draken and Kyrsaria Venmortis will be representing the Gilded Rose.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - ArmachiA - 03-24-2015

Oh, since it's on a Friday, I'll just drag Ellion Goto with me, since it's his name on our Guild Master banner.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Erik Mynhier - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 01:20 AM)Tshina Wrote: Alright. Since it is on a Friday both Blazerro Draken and Kyrsaria Venmortis will be representing the Gilded Rose.

(03-24-2015, 01:26 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: Oh, since it's on a Friday, I'll just drag Ellion Goto with me, since it's his name on our Guild Master banner.

Guys, its a Sunday.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - C'kayah Polaali - 03-24-2015

If your FC is big and active enough, you're busy enough as leader to always be 2 days behind... Wink

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Erik Mynhier - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 10:44 AM)Ckayah Polaali Wrote: If your FC is big and active enough, you're busy enough as leader to always be 2 days behind... Wink

Lol, ain't it the truth...

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Hyrist - 03-24-2015

Just wanted to mention, the earlier the better on May 3rd. We won't be available if the event runs into the 9pm EST hour.

(03-24-2015, 06:08 PM)Hyrist Wrote: Just wanted to mention, the earlier the better on May 3rd. We won't be available if the event runs into the 9pm EST hour.

How would everyone feel about 3pm eastern?

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Rosamund - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 06:17 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: How would everyone feel about 3pm eastern?

8 pm GMT? Oh thank goodness, yes, that's fine with me!

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Antain - 03-24-2015

I'd have to find someone to take my place since I will be at work until 5:30pm EST.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Knight Kat - 03-25-2015

(03-24-2015, 06:17 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: How would everyone feel about 3pm eastern?

I would try to see if someone could take my place. That time is way too early for me.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Date and Speaker Set) - Ardent Ghost - 03-25-2015

We're on Pacific, but we're good with any time. (:

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time Set) - Gabineaux - 03-26-2015

So I'm the leader of an.. 8 person RP FC, we're all fairly active. I wouldn't mind attending the event. If it's still going on?