Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) (/showthread.php?tid=10623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Magellan - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 05:48 PM)Magellan Wrote: Would this forum not be a better organizational tool for such a venture? To put so many people into one room in game invites massive levels of chat scroll, fcs not being able to represent themselves due to time constraints, not to mention dialogue box limitations and hindered formatting to express ones thoughts and ideas.

On the forum you can take time to clearly and effectively present your thoughts, make bullet points of your ideas, and easier respond to things that have already been stated. Plus the forum maintains a recorded, written log for all to see. Just my two cents.

As stated there will be a Speaker, a sort of ringmaster for the circus as it were. Each Rep will be allowed to speak, while they have the floor, others will remain respectful and quiet.

Many people =/= chaos

Not if we are respectful.
Ah... so you did. Sorry for not more thoroughly reading the post.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Antain - 03-17-2015

Add Vaughn Antain to the Phoenix Rose list. If the date and time is not good for me, I'll let you know and tell you the second person to accompany Jaques.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Kilid/Torhe - 03-17-2015

Having read this, and discussed it with Inarah, we'd like to put Jackal & Hide down for this.  It looks like it could be a useful gathering, and maybe bring some more LS' out of their housing-based shells.

We're EU-based though (GMT) so it really does depend on the day, and the time.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Erik Mynhier - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:44 PM)Kilid Wrote: Having read this, and discussed it with Inarah, we'd like to put Jackal & Hide down for this.  It looks like it could be a useful gathering, and maybe bring some more LS' out of their housing-based shells.

That is the goal. We cannot have a vibrant RP world if everyone hides in the Housing District. This way we can really get some brainstorming, and the interaction going. I will add you, right away.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Kilid/Torhe - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:56 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 07:44 PM)Kilid Wrote: Having read this, and discussed it with Inarah, we'd like to put Jackal & Hide down for this.  It looks like it could be a useful gathering, and maybe bring some more LS' out of their housing-based shells.

That is the goal. We cannot have a vibrant RP world if everyone hides in the Housing District. This way we can really get some brainstorming, and the interaction going. I will add you, right away.
Awesome stuff!  Attending on J&H's behalf will be:

Myself (J'kilid Tia)
J'inarah Marad

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - C'kayah Polaali - 03-17-2015

Tylwyth Narah will try to attend, time permitting. Any day of the week after about 8:00 or 9:00 PM Pacific will work for us. I'll supply a delegate list after the time is locked down.

As I pointed out in the interest post, we're going to be coming as representatives of the RP linkshell, not the RP FC: About half of our membership remain in their existing free companies rather than joining our FC.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Erik Mynhier - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:59 PM)Kilid Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 07:56 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:

Awesome stuff!  Attending on J&H's behalf will be:

Myself (J'kilid Tia)
J'inarah Marad

Understood.

(03-17-2015, 08:09 PM)Ckayah Polaali Wrote: Tylwyth Narah will try to attend, time permitting. Any day of the week after about 8:00 or 9:00 PM Pacific will work for us. I'll supply a delegate list after the time is locked down.

As I pointed out in the interest post, we're going to be coming as representatives of the RP linkshell, not the RP FC: About half of our membership remain in their existing free companies rather than joining our FC.

As you wish.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Gar - 03-17-2015

Garryson Shipkeeper and Aireiel Shipkeeper will represent XI:7 if you'll have us.

If you won't have us, we'll start our own meeting. With blackjack. And hookers.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - FreelanceWizard - 03-17-2015

Sure, Mysterium will be there. It'll be me and hopefully our leader as well.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Maril - 03-17-2015

I will come on the behalf of The Kindred (KinRP). We are EU based. In terms of time, my schedule is going to be a lot more flexible in 2 weeks time since the temporary job I have will be over by then. In terms of day, Saturday or Sunday works best for me, Wednesdays will never work. Time-wise, something around 21-22 GMT would be ideal if not sooner.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Knight Kat - 03-17-2015

As a representative of the Shroudwolf Clan, I would like to try to attend as well.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Alothia - 03-17-2015

Jutat De- Alothia Starkwood and guest

I'm not sure who else would come. The other two leaders are usually not online until quite late at night, so I might bring another member.

And I doubt that we count as a "major" player, but I'd still like to be involved.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Ruran - 03-17-2015

I'll attend as well, as part of the Free Wing Society!

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Melkire - 03-17-2015

Not sure which of us yet, depends on date and time, but you'll have two reps from the Dauntless attending.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Faye - 03-17-2015

I'll represent HoD if I'm free for the announced time (I should be if it's an evening Thurs - Sun). I'll be bringing my plus one for sure, though I'll have no idea who it will be until a time is named. Big Grin