Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Why you no know T'caska? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Why you no know T'caska? (/showthread.php?tid=10576)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-13-2015

Hey everyone, I'm posting because I know this is a great way to stir up some juicy and compelling RP and that's what I'm looking for. I'll tell you a little about myself and if it sounds like I would fit in with you and yours or if you would like to engage me in anything, please don't hesitate!

T'caska is a young Miqo'te prone to trouble-making, naivety, and rambunctiousness. Why just last night she had her first taste of alcohol and slid right off a chair. She tends to cling onto the most interesting of people, wanting to know everything about them and figure out what made them the way they are.

T'caska needs to find someone willing to run around, get dirty, and just have some fun. This world can be way too serious at times so why shouldn't we roll around in the dirt?

T'caska also needs a steady footed and level headed person in her world that can bring her down from the clouds when her feet need to be planted. Having lived on her own now for many years without much of a sense of responsibility, T'caska could use some discipline.

T'caska can also offer some ambient RP for your Event or for your gatherings/meetings... And don't worry, She can keep a secret.

So now you need to ask yourself... Why you no know T'caska?

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Aduu Avagnar - 03-13-2015

Well t'caska, we're having a gathering at the YTC headquarters this evening at 7pm EST, should you wish to turn up (and no, I will not be falling unconcious during this one.... I hope). We are at the Goblet, Ward1, plot 27. Hope to see you there.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Heart Quintessence - 03-13-2015

Yhisa & Tcaska should meet mostly because I am  trying to give Yhisa an existance. She's green to adventuring, but not exactly living. Persay.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - ChewableMorphine - 03-13-2015

She should come kick ass at the King of The Golden Fist tourney tonight. She'd fit right in.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Val - 03-13-2015

T'caska is welcome to RP with any of my characters! The only one that's not listed in my sig is Vallois, though he's probably not going to be much fun for her anyway--he's just a merc that sits around and grunts. She'd probably get the most entertainment out of Val, as he enjoys joking around and causing mischief as well. Cyrus is deceased, and Melfice isn't a very nice person!

Either way, you're welcome to contact me any time for RP if you see me online Smile

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-13-2015

I'm running around Ul'duh right now causing trouble. Look me up if you care to join or I'll look you up when I calm down in a bit!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Sounsyy - 03-13-2015

If you see Sounsyy Mirke around in game, feel free to just walk up! ^^ Souns is about as level headed as they come and seems to have a growing soft spot for young, naive people.
#makynd'lyp'azihthelistgoesonwhatishappening

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-15-2015

Thank you for the replies everyone! I'm still in the process of trying to contact each of you!

In other news, the King of the Golden Fist Tournament was amazing, thank you for the invite Flynt!

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Aaron - 03-15-2015

Im down to hang if you ever wanna lol. 

Just making it known Smile

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Divisor - 03-15-2015

If T'caska ever finds her naïve self caught up in the more shadowy parts of Ul'dah, Aerius could probably help her get out before it's too late. Big Grin

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Val - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 01:35 PM)T Wrote: Thank you for the replies everyone! I'm still in the process of trying to contact each of you!

In other news, the King of the Golden Fist Tournament was amazing, thank you for the invite Flynt!

Sorry I was busy at work when you contacted me! Next time I hope to be more free so Val can hang with T'caska Big Grin

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - thesunalsorises - 03-15-2015

T'khai is from the same tribe, so they might of known each other or be related or something like that. I put his character on the backburner for a bit, to focus on Ophelie, but if you're interested he's free for rp.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Gone. - 03-15-2015

Probably need to meet up with T'caska at one point on Vetiver. She sounds adorable.

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - Oroban - 03-16-2015

I think that's adorable that T'caska's seemingly turned out the opposite of Khy. Living on her own left her a good chance to act silly and rambunctious, and he in turn got stuck living alone and took it as impetus to get all too serious and responsible himself. That's just neat~

RE: Why you no know T'caska? - T'caska Khevo - 03-16-2015

(03-15-2015, 10:30 PM)hauntmedoitagain Wrote: Probably need to meet up with T'caska at one point on Vetiver. She sounds adorable.

Yes you do!