Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] The Machina Consortium - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] The Machina Consortium (/showthread.php?tid=10568)

Pages: 1 2

The Machina Consortium - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

[Image: 31.jpg]

A place for mechanically minded rp characters seeking rp, ic contacts and ooc shenanigans.

Love airships? Fan of Garlean tek? Trying to unravel the mysteries behind Allagen tech? Novice tinker? Experienced and looking to train the next crop? Love building weapons? Have any sort of prosthetic body part of a mechanical persuasion you do the upkeep or are in need of help with said upkeep? Unhealthy obsession deep passion for anything that clicks, whirls or beeps? Any other interest along these lines I failed to mention and want to find others with the same interest? If the above suits your ic needs, post below for an add to The Machina Consortium.

RE: The Machina Consortium - Dogberry - 03-13-2015

Dogberry deals pretty heavily in magitek "salvage".

I happen to have one LS slot open. Hmmmmmmm!

RE: The Machina Consortium - Chris Ganale - 03-13-2015

Better get Chao in the ground floor of this.

RE: The Machina Consortium - Stormwind - 03-13-2015

Alexander is always looking for new suckers Test subjects contacts, and is always buying tech.

RE: The Machina Consortium - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

Uhm yes. Big Grin I would like in on this. Mikh'a is newish to the tech world. ( I use ish because he is but isn't. ) So he would be all over the opportunity to make contacts.

RE: The Machina Consortium - Kurt S. - 03-13-2015

Considering I'm already thrusting Kurt into the world of Hydaelyn Engineering and he's already Cliodhna's little helper/gopher not to mention doing what he can with whatever pieces of tech the YTC has. And I have one last LS slot open...I can have an invite here yeah?

RE: The Machina Consortium - Aduu Avagnar - 03-13-2015

Clio, Nako may need an invite also XD damn that Allagan and garlean tech....

and yeah, Meme will be all over that...

RE: The Machina Consortium - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

[Image: rose_1.jpg]
oh replies already!! so glad to see it's getting some interest >u< i'm out right now but once i get home, i'll start seeking people out and adding them. (that includes both your characters nako xD) feel free to spread the word about linkshell if you know of anyone that could be interested Big Grin

RE: The Machina Consortium - Arelian - 03-13-2015

I would love an invite to this on Nigel! I'll keep an eye out for you later on today, Clio.

RE: The Machina Consortium - SessionZero - 03-13-2015

My little catgirl Nuali Tariq is an airship mechanic and would love to meet other mechanically-minded masters of machinations! Big Grin

RE: The Machina Consortium - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

I actually have a couple of people I'm going to point in your direction for this LS.

RE: The Machina Consortium - Ruran - 03-13-2015

Pass one my way (Locke Rinannis), please!

RE: The Machina Consortium - Sophia_Grave - 03-13-2015

I'll take an invite for this! Look for Sophia Grave whenever you get a chance

RE: The Machina Consortium - QueenFrejyalen - 03-29-2015

If there's space available, I've started an RP alt named Sylsey Allond who is a street rat who loves to tinker with random parts and make little creations in her spare time.  =]  She could benefit from the LS's contacts~

RE: The Machina Consortium - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 08:55 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: If there's space available, I've started an RP alt named Sylsey Allond who is a street rat who loves to tinker with random parts and make little creations in her spare time.  =]  She could benefit from the LS's contacts~

sure! been pretty sick lately so i haven't been on the foruns or in game much but just send me a tell next time you're online and i'll get you added x3