Hydaelyn Role-Players
Get that Clear! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Get that Clear! (/showthread.php?tid=10428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Get that Clear! - Kage - 03-04-2015

I've noticed a variety of people always talking about having to duty finder to clear certain content. While I can't guarantee anything it seems like most people haven't gotten the support they'd like and I want to see if we can change that.

I can help with most content... -maybe- barring T9 because I still sell that >.> but if we are able to get several others and not have to PUG it, it's all the nicer for everyone involved.

I'd like for both people who need clears (What content? t5?) and for those who are willing to help to post what times they find most convenient for this type of thing. This means: What times are you likely to not be raiding, Triple Triading, RPing, etc.

This should help you get that clear or experience while also helping those wanting to help not have to deal with a partial friendly group.

For example:
I'm free Saturdays, Sundays until evening Pacific.
Thursdays and Fridays too, unless a nice Friday out is in order.

RE: Get that Clear! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-04-2015

my free time varies, as unfortunately I do shift work, but I can plan a week in advance. I am willing to help

content cleared:
Coil - t1-7
EX-Primals - Garuda, Levi, Mog, Ramuh

content I wish I could clrear:
Coil-t8
Ex-Primals - Titan, Ifrit, Shiva

PLD/WAR:115/114
WHM/SCH:99 (haven't really touched them in a while)
BLM/SMN: 100/102

RE: Get that Clear! - Seye Qhesu - 03-04-2015

*slams down red arrow pointing at self*

I enjoy content and would love to see it. I'm down for anything. . .even if just a stand in to help with a raid group.  I need to clear t5 before I can do other coils.  

Ilvl117 WHM
I'll 106 MNK
Available m - 6 pm EST till 12 am est...weekends free

RE: Get that Clear! - Kage - 03-04-2015

I should clarify, this is hopefully to set up a period of time, perhaps a week in advance, for a group of people to help others get someone(s) a clear.

Depending on the content and experience level, it is better to get people clears one at a time.

We can try to get a bunch of people T5 clears X weekend period, have people lined up to go in and people to help them etc.

I also do have a teamspeak, I'll have to set up some things so that we can temporarily go in so its usage doesn't interfere with my friends who may want to use it while they're having fun.

RE: Get that Clear! - Bryn - 03-04-2015

115PLD here in need of T5! I'm GMT time, and usually on in the evenings (from 2PM EST to 8PM EST)

RE: Get that Clear! - Melodia - 03-04-2015

Content cleared - Coil t1-7, Garuda, Leviathan EX

Desired Content - Moogle EX, Ramuh EX, Shiva EX, and my buddy Titan EX

WAR - 116
DRG - 119
WHM/BLM/MNK -100+ but not past 105.

My times are almost always evenings every day. M-F until around 10:00 pm east coast and on weekends much more flexible in the evenings.

RE: Get that Clear! - Caspar - 03-04-2015

I could help with T5. I need the clear, but I've beaten it already multiple times on the other server.

Content I've cleared is everything in the game but T13 and Savage Coil.

I'd like Primal clears too just because it's fun. I've cleared all of them, so if I happen to be on and you're in need of a body, I'm always up for it. Haven't done any yet on this server.

I'm busy on Tues, Wed, Sun, 9:30 PM PST to 11:30 PST, and often busy on Mon and Thurs, but not regularly, from about 6:00PM PST to 9:00PST.

RE: Get that Clear! - FreelanceWizard - 03-04-2015

I always volunteer, but never get picked. Smile

Thanks to my awesome static, I've cleared through T8 in Coil, but I've not done any EX Primals or Savage Coil. I'm game for helping with anything, though I'd prefer to save T9 or later Coil for my static. Smile I'm usually available Wednesday through Friday evenings (around 8pm Central or so) and Sunday most of the day.

L'yhta is currently BLM 123, PLD 113, WHM 110, and has most of the other classes at 100ish.

RE: Get that Clear! - Edgar - 03-04-2015

My alt, Koporo, is a i110 PLD in need of a T5 clear. I can do both solo and dual-Tank runs, though I prefer the latter.

I know all phases of the fight from my clear as Edgar, but I have never made it past divebombs because no one else ever survives it (god dammit).

RE: Get that Clear! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

*bookmarks thread* i've done the primals hm and the stuff needed to get my relic up to atma stage...i main on a dps with 100 gear (i think that's right anyway >.>;;; ) i ususally run stuff with erik as my tank but that leaves 2-6 slots open for people! Big Grin usually i try to run my stuff when he's home so around midnight or later central time o3o

RE: Get that Clear! - Kage - 03-04-2015

Right now I think a T5 clearing time is in order :3

So I'll see about setting up an appropriate time starting the week of March 15 (if not sooner), perhaps that day or another Sunday (March 8)?

You'll notice that I put in specific starting hours. I plan for these things to be 1-2hour long depending on how many need that specific clear / experience level. If it's cleared fast, of course we can also work on others for a bit so you can gain experience without it being a DF-fest. Please let me know if you want me to include other hours/days. I just put in my schedule for the default and forgot that it should include more xD;

Generally, I like keeping Tuesday nights free because I do the WoD-weekly on Tuesday but I would be ok with helping if it is the more reliable timing.

http://doodle.com/w674e5panzuukcrz

RE: Get that Clear! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-04-2015

march 8 is good for me to help. for t5 I can fill any role (all classes above i90, but I have never healed that.)

I tend to run Solo Tank as a PLD (easy Stunning of Dreadknights.) but can do whats needed for the group comp.

RE: Get that Clear! - Seye Qhesu - 03-04-2015

All those days and times work for me.

RE: Get that Clear! - Edgar - 03-05-2015

March 15 would be better for me, assuming I have nothing scheduled.

RE: Get that Clear! - Blue - 03-05-2015

I'd like to offer my help with T5 if that will then get me a solid group of friends to help me get through the dreaded T6!

Mind you, my highest is ilvl103 BLM, so I do not know if you'll want that kind of gimp help. But I'm here.