Hydaelyn Role-Players
Donations: Support the RPC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Donations: Support the RPC! (/showthread.php?tid=10399)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Ilwe'ran - 03-02-2015

Pledged as well

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Star Lin - 03-03-2015

Don't have time this morning to do it but I'll be pledging when I get in from work this evening.  Please look forward to it.  Hai. (Sorry couldn't help myself)

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - SessionZero - 03-03-2015

Pledged to our great and powerful president of RP.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-03-2015

Has thrown money at.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Kestrael - 03-03-2015

Woo! only $30 from a voice chat server. This excites me.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Parvacake - 03-04-2015

I will be throwing my money at this in the future and letting others know of it as well in the meantime!

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Kage - 03-04-2015

Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat.

/chants

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Menelwen - 03-04-2015

I threw money at your face. More will come when I'm able to start working at the barn. c:

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - FreelanceWizard - 03-06-2015

I really appreciate the outpouring of support! Once the pledges clear, I can purchase the chat software and do the mucking around in AWS required to support that stuff.

Just so everyone knows, we're $25 a month away from having our own voice chat server (probably Mumble, but possibly TS3, depending on the answer to a question I have with their licensing team). If this is something you'd find useful, please don't forget to pledge!

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Warren Castille - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 02:18 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: I really appreciate the outpouring of support! Once the pledges clear, I can purchase the chat software and do the mucking around in AWS required to support that stuff.

Just so everyone knows, we're $25 a month away from having our own voice chat server (probably Mumble, but possibly TS3, depending on the answer to a question I have with their licensing team). If this is something you'd find useful, please don't forget to pledge!

Look again.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Parvacake - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 02:18 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: I really appreciate the outpouring of support! Once the pledges clear, I can purchase the chat software and do the mucking around in AWS required to support that stuff.

I'd use the shit out of a chat service Big Grin

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Kage - 03-06-2015

WE HAVE TO WAIT 25 MORE DAYS T_T

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - allgivenover - 03-16-2015

Just bumping this because we're not too far off from the mega instance goal.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - Bryn - 03-17-2015

When we get our chat server, I demand a poetry slam.

RE: Donations: Support the RPC! - No Longer Exists - 03-17-2015

Money has been thrown, more thrown at a later date possibly.