Hydaelyn Role-Players
New here - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New here (/showthread.php?tid=10322)

New here - Volgranth - 02-25-2015

Hello! I just started in Realm reborn, I'm not a new person to roleplaying perse but I am new as far as roleplaying in Eorzea.  I am playing on the balmung server, hope to see folks soon, any help or guidance is appreciated!

RE: New here - SicketySix - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 04:11 PM)Volgranth Wrote: Hello! I just started in Realm reborn, I'm not a new person to roleplaying perse but I am new as far as roleplaying in Eorzea.  I am playing on the balmung server, hope to see folks soon, any help or guidance is appreciated!

Welcome to the game, and the RPC!
If you ever see me around (Manasas Reed) feel free to walk up and say hi!

RE: New here - Atoli - 02-25-2015

Welcome aboard! :D If you need help with any thing at all, don't be afraid to ask the friendly forum-folk!

RE: New here - Faye - 02-25-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! If you have any questions or need advice or tips, post here and we'd be happy to assist. Smile Also, I'm glad to chat or RP anytime, so feel free to hit me up sometime in game!

RE: New here - ChewableMorphine - 02-25-2015

Yo! Hit up Flynt Reddard anytime in-character and I'll be glad to help you out during the more boring parts of the game. Enjoy your time here Thumbsup

RE: New here - Seye Qhesu - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 05:22 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Yo! Hit up Flynt Reddard anytime in-character and I'll be glad to help you out during the more boring parts of the game. Enjoy your time here Thumbsup
By hitting him up he means to actually hit him. Flynt loves to annoy people and deserves any beatings he gets! <3

RE: New here - ChewableMorphine - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 05:35 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 05:22 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Yo! Hit up Flynt Reddard anytime in-character and I'll be glad to help you out during the more boring parts of the game. Enjoy your time here Thumbsup
Buy hitting him up he means to actually hit him. Flynt loves to annoy people and deserves any beatings he gets! <3

[Image: jEz2631.jpg]
Flynt for RPC Antagonist of the Month

RE: New here - Volgranth - 02-25-2015

Thanks for all the well wishes! Looking forward to meeting people, just starting out in Ul'dah. Characters same name Volgranth Morgenwryth. Hope to see some of ya'll and any tips or guidance is great! As I is very lost right now lol

RE: New here - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-26-2015

Hello and welcome!

Have fun! And, "may the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: New here - Desu Nee - 02-26-2015

RULES OF RPC.VERY IMPORTANT NEVER FORGET.

1. When in a bad matchmaking, always blame the healer if things are not going well.
2. When Rping, if somethings goea bad blame Flynt. Even if you don't know him. Or the Syndicate. Or both.
3. Chachanji is love, chachanji is life.
4. Always whine about npcs being cheaters in TT, even if it's true.
5. NEVER MENTION WHITE MAGES IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.

Have a welcome and nice stay at this madhouse.

RE: New here - Rosamund - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 10:23 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: 1. When in a bad matchmaking, always blame the healer if things are not going well.

But I've been blaming the tank... I've been doing it wrong all this time?!

Oh and welcome, Volgranth. Big Grin

RE: New here - Volgranth - 02-26-2015

Thanks for all the welcomes! Hoping to find each of you in game one day, for rp, grouping, or even just talking! Just look for the hurge hellsgardian caster in the cutesy tan jerkin running around ul'dah