Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for an adoptive daughter! (/showthread.php?tid=10285)

Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-23-2015

[Image: goPS9ZZ.jpg]

This is Rotomoto Sunomoto, The legendary (Self proclaimed) hero of Eorzea, defender of justice, love and friendship. The wandering samurai from the east.. The Scarlet Hare! 

[Image: T8AoEeP.jpg]

And this is Rotomoto after sleepwalking around the hot springs.. Results are not pretty. 

I am looking for awesome and capable gals that wants to RP with an old and senile lalafell that is Rotomoto! He won't admit it but he needs help to survive his many many adventures and exploits, and here I am asking you! Yes you! (You sexy devil you) to accompany this lalafell's adventure as his adoptive daughter! 

To be specific I want a daughter figure or any young lass really to accompany him throughout his journey to become the legendary hero that Eorzea deserves (Or at least until he grew bored and gives up) but regardless, there will be laughter to be had, tears to shed, wounds to mend and things that needs to be killed! 

Do you have any questions about this aging lalafell? Well I have an answer for you in one single picture! Rotomoto is actually... 

[Image: tumblr_nh9v3lJDlv1tkpnbio2_400.jpg]

So come on down and RP with me, I FEED OFF GOOD RP AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT DAMMIT.

RE: Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-24-2015

I'm also looking for fellow adventurers and friends alike to travel together! I love adventure RP and IC dungeon runs.

RE: Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Magellan - 02-24-2015

I need to meet this character. Add Lyra Blueflower in game. I don't know about the adoptive daughter bit, or even if they will hit it off, but dammit, I want to be able to say, when I'm old and gray, that just once... just ONCE, I met the Scarlet Hare face to face.

...and came away a better person for it.

RE: Looking for an adoptive daughter! - TheGreatSunbro - 02-24-2015

If adventuring companions are what you seek then look no further that the captain of a ship who can't even reach the steering wheel! no seriously

RE: Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-24-2015

I'll add you and we should sort this thing out! Didn't want to start of bam -daughter figure- , I'd like it to develop as the RP goes. For all they know (God forbid) they'll end up becoming enemies *Gasps*. But I'll welcome every folks that wants to meet the Scarlet Hare, he's an extroverted soul in need of people to accompany him!

RE: Looking for an adoptive daughter! - Magellan - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:29 AM)Rotomoto Sunomoto Wrote: I'll add you and we should sort this thing out! Didn't want to start of bam -daughter figure- , I'd like it to develop as the RP goes. For all they know (God forbid) they'll end up becoming enemies *Gasps*. But I'll welcome every folks that wants to meet the Scarlet Hare, he's an extroverted soul in need of people to accompany him!
I might take tomorrow off, but should be around Wednesday evening (US EST). I'll look for you then!