Hydaelyn Role-Players
Aushi Tsunhe - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Aushi Tsunhe (/showthread.php?tid=10128)

Aushi Tsunhe - Aushi - 02-15-2015

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Y'aushi Tsunhe (Ultros, OOC), Aushi Tsunhe
  • Primary character: Y'aushi Tsunhe (Ultros)
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Currently seeking light to medium RP. I'm a seasoned RPer but not in an MMO style RP. Also pretty busy in real life so can't commit to heavy RP. Cannot 100% commit to scheduled RPs, as mentioned, busy in real life. But I am capable of setting time aside if the event is planned with at least a week or two notice. This is *not* my main character during play, whenever I am on Aushi Tsunhe I'm 100% IC all the time. I will not do end game nor anything that isn't required by main story, only leveling up this character to unlock further classes and locations for the sake of RP, but as this isn't my main playing character, I will not invest in item level and what not.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm pro-realistic RP. But a novice in RP combat. If the situation calls for it, I'm all in, but patience and guidance is appreciated. I try to keep my characters out of combat due to my inexperience with the style of RP, personally do not find it fun or joyful, so sparring and the like would rather be avoided. I'm a strong believer in that combat will always result in injuries, not against permanent injuries.

• Views on IC romance:
    No entirely against it. Like said, I'm pro-realistic. If the situation calls for it, my character is welcomed to fall in love, though eRP is not welcomed. Fade to black at all times. Do remember what is IC is IC, and even if I am nice OOC and such, never mistake the two! What my character says and does are not aligned with my own thoughts or emotions.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Looooove! The character's past is usually vague and flexible to include past relationships, they are a NEED! The best character's I've had have had people play out families, friends and specially enemies. Makes a character much more real to me and a lot more fun to play with!

• Views on lore:
    Barely know it, to be honest. I didn't play the original FFXIV, only came in at ARR and played the main story, but I don't go to wikis to find out about species and races and such. So my RPs are based very loosely on lore. My characters will never be warriors of light, and though I OOCly play the main story, to level up my character, my character has taken no part in any main story. She knows about it and has heard rumors of the amazing warrior of light, but hasn't been much interested. Past is vague on purpose, so she could be military that has worked near the warrior of light, or a small rated adventurer that went in a dungeon with the warrior of light once, but that's as close as to the main story she gets.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Preferably public RPs, since there's such a thing as spying and eavesdropping and such, but I also understand this game isn't officially an RP game, so there might be people wishing to interrupt and all around cause havoc on RPs, so welcomed to private chat functions for the good flow of the RP. The LS should either be always OOC or always IC, no in between. /say is always IC, /tells and /party can be OOC or IC depending on the situation.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: AST
  • Contact info: I rarely check this forum, so letter through the game is most likely to catch my attention. Due to gil sellers I have /tell in another tab that I barely look at, so those might go unnoticed as well. Will make a real effort to log on here more often now that I've found myself with more free time, but for now, letters are the go to.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Aushi Tsunhe - Aushi - 12-06-2015

Updated!

RE: Aushi Tsunhe - SicketySix - 12-07-2015

Just a headsup, in order to get ingame mail, you have to have each other on friendslist. So if you're wanting people to use that to get ahold of you, you'll be waiting awhileThumbsup