Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sacha Desyre - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sacha Desyre (/showthread.php?tid=10127)

Sacha Desyre - Sacha Desyre - 02-15-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:
    Sacha Desyre
  • Primary character:
  • Sacha Desyre
  • Linkshells:
  • None
  • Primary RP linkshell:
  • None

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): 
  • Light to medium is likely what I am at the moment due to unsure of how things are done on MMOs. Much to used to forums, so this is likely to change to medium to heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: 
  • Not the greatest at combat, but always up for it. Either way, I'm good for this, but really it just needs to be discussed before hand wither it's relevant or not. 

• Views on IC romance: 
  • Romance is certainly welcome, however it's kind of hard to get "close" to Sacha in a way of love. He is certainly frisky and open with people he knows, but it would take a lot to get onto a further level with him and requires that he be the center of the other character's world. He has many issues that he does not like to bring up and usually covers this with his vanity which is why he would "need" this person's attention. They would also likely need to put up with Sacha's flirting with others if he was friends that fit his taste as well as his sudden mood swings. Being firm is also a requirement to keep him in line, or at least that is what I would like for him. It likely all depends on the chemistry with other characters.

I would also just like to point out that romance is not possible with female characters. While he is quite happy to be flirty with women he trusts, as a whole he does not find them attractive in that way. Lalafell are also not an option for partners in that manner, however Sacha does tend to trust them more and finds them to be "adorable". 

Mature RP is also welcome, or is pretty much required for Sacha as that is how he is for anything romantic. Of course open for discussion. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Certainly. I'm open for mixed pasts and the like as long as things are discussed before hand. I know Sacha's past and what happened to him, but there is enough open there for things to develop further either on my own or with other people. 

• Views on lore:
  • While I do my best to keep up with lore and know the story (I am up to date on my moogle account) I can have a tendency to forget myself or there may be possible gaps in what I know. Sacha is also one to not pay any attention to anything really unless it effects him or is "pretty". Not to mention his mother allowed for his step-father to give him a hyur name, so he is not conventional. But of course lore is good and is needed for a base, but don't expect me to be hardcore lore really. Just whatever suits the RP.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • /say is likely to be OOC for me unless I am confident enough to be IC or somewhere out of the way. Linkshells are great for IC and OOC. All depends on the linkshell I suppose. Shouts and such are most definitely OOC. A lot of it depends as I am not used to this format. 

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • UK
  • Timezone:
  • GMT
  • Contact info: 
  • A PM here, a /tell in game or seek me out on my tumblr Sacha-DesyreFFXIV.tumblr.com!

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~