Hydaelyn Role-Players
Notexactlynewbuthi - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Notexactlynewbuthi (/showthread.php?tid=10031)

Pages: 1 2

Notexactlynewbuthi - N'velhi Tia - 02-08-2015

Ohai! I've been stalking the RPC for a couple of weeks but scarcely made any posts, so I reckoned I'd get more active in the forums, mainly because I want my characters to get more involved with the entirety of the community as well.

I'm a Dutchie, European; thus, timezones are a female dog to me when it comes to being interactive with the majority of people on the Balmung server (sob) but I tend to stay on until late. 

My characters? Two tribal seeker Miqo'te: N'velhi and N'rakhi.

[Image: PtTtkuB.png][Image: y2edOQL.png]

Currently, my main is N'velhi, a crass ex-pirate (and ex-Nunh, appreciate your females, yo') whose goal it is to live in wealth and reclaim his position as Nunh. The latter he has decided he will achieve by trading, knowing quite a bit how the black market works, he aims to become a successful merchant, though he'll not be dealing in contraband (not a lot, anyway. Who knows?) So, when some character development happens and he becomes somewhat close to the lovable rogue personality that I want him to have he'll be out and about trading. This really will be my ticket to interacting with different FCs or other individual traders. 

My alt is N'rakhi, also an ex-pirate and morbidly shy and angsty. He mostly keeps to himself in his workshop, which is located in the Kindred estate. He's a would-be engineer, working on projects mainly with blueprints and materials he obtains by sending mercenaries on merry trips of death and doom. 

I'm currently in the Kindred, and not intent on leaving.

I've GMed quite a couple of events and aim to do that more in the future, likely incorporating it in some of Velhi's trips, and, depending on the FC he'll be doing business with, I'd gladly GM some merry trips.

So, if you wish to RP with me, do holler!

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Y'lani - 02-08-2015

Pirates!

If you'd ever like to roleplay with a more tribal Seeker savage-like Miqo'te, feel free to send me a message! Y'lani is fairly reserved -- but she gets along well with sorts most others find themselves disgusted by, if they can stand her occasional bouts of self-righteousness! I love all roleplay connections, be they rivals, friends, and more, so just throwing that out there.

Welcome to the non-lurkers of the RPC! It's a great place to be; never be afraid to speak your mind!

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Faye - 02-08-2015

Catboys!!!!

Hello, welcome-ish! I'm glad to role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello sometime in game! o/

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - N'velhi Tia - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 06:39 PM)Y Wrote: Pirates!

If you'd ever like to roleplay with a more tribal Seeker savage-like Miqo'te, feel free to send me a message! Y'lani is fairly reserved -- but she gets along well with sorts most others find themselves disgusted by, if they can stand her occasional bouts of self-righteousness! I love all roleplay connections, be they rivals, friends, and more, so just throwing that out there.

Welcome to the non-lurkers of the RPC! It's a great place to be; never be afraid to speak your mind!

Thanks! I've actually struggled to really find any Miqo'te at all tribal. Granted, neither my characters are actually in a tribe but both share the ideals of most Tia and don't at all look down upon the polyamorous lifestyle (which I've seen a lot).

(02-08-2015, 06:48 PM)Faye Wrote: Catboys!!!!

Hello, welcome-ish! I'm glad to role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello sometime in game! o/

Thank you! And, I might just do that. Smile

(I also cannot figure out how one inserts multiple quotes in one message. Oh well.)

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Rosamund - 02-08-2015

Hello and welcome! What sort of RP were you looking for with Velhi? I'm thinking it might be along the lines of what Inarah tends to get involved in...which could be interesting!

And I forgot to say, Inarah is more of a tribal Seeker herself. She's only recently left her tribe so still carries a lot (most?) of the old attitudes.

(02-08-2015, 07:02 PM)Inarah Wrote: Hello and welcome! What sort of RP were you looking for with Velhi? I'm thinking it might be along the lines of what Inarah tends to get involved in...which could be interesting!

He is like to end up an individual merchant, a poor one at that as well but that can change. Ideally, I would have him build up veritable amounts of positive relations with individuals and companies with which he'll trade his wares, anything to earn some gil (Basic necessities, luxury goods, if he can get his hands on them). Currently, there's a lot of room for development.

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Rosamund - 02-08-2015

Hmm, might be able to work with you on something at some point. We deal with all sorts of people and items, so it's possible that we'd end up running into Velhi and either working alongside or opposite him. Perhaps something to bear in mind later, as you say you're still developing him? Smile

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Kilid/Torhe - 02-08-2015

Would he, uhh... would he be in the market for, say, buying/trading goods, down the line, perchance?  Honestly acquired goods, fresh-picked with morning dew goodness?

(02-08-2015, 07:22 PM)Inarah Wrote: Hmm, might be able to work with you on something at some point. We deal with all sorts of people and items, so it's possible that we'd end up running into Velhi and either working alongside or opposite him. Perhaps something to bear in mind later, as you say you're still developing him? Smile
Not so much as developing him as himself developing to become a merchant, which is entirely IC.

(02-08-2015, 07:25 PM)Kilid Wrote: Would he, uhh... would he be in the market for, say, buying/trading goods, down the line, perchance?  Honestly acquired goods, fresh-picked with morning dew goodness?

If an order was ICly placed, sure. However, being the slightly poor bloke that he already is, he's not wont to take many risks, and likely won't carry about a sack of supplies. He'll be visiting company estates soon enough, as well.

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Kilid/Torhe - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 07:30 PM)N Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 07:25 PM)Kilid Wrote: Would he, uhh... would he be in the market for, say, buying/trading goods, down the line, perchance?  Honestly acquired goods, fresh-picked with morning dew goodness?

If an order was ICly placed, sure. However, being the slightly poor bloke that he already is, he's not wont to take many risks, and likely won't carry about a sack of supplies. He'll be visiting company estates soon enough, as well.

Gotcha!  Well, there's plenty of other ways to interact.  Would you be amenable to a whispered chat somewhen during the week about potential future RP?

(02-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Kilid Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 07:30 PM)N Wrote:

Gotcha!  Well, there's plenty of other ways to interact.  Would you be amenable to a whispered chat somewhen during the week about potential future RP?

Of course! I'd like that very much. Smile

RE: Notexactlynewbuthi - Kurt S. - 02-08-2015

Hey Shato, Cookie, Kestrel, lookie it's Tia. Haiii Tia.

I'd find some way to interact with ya but you already know Ramoaners so they can just interact whenever you want..

(02-08-2015, 07:45 PM)Chicken Nugger Wrote: Hey Shato, Cookie, Kestrel, lookie it's Tia. Haiii Tia.

I'd find some way to interact with ya but you already know Ramoaners so they can just interact whenever you want..
Ohai! 
Yup, we'll sully the innocence of prepubescents once more~.

(Not like that.)