Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. (/showthread.php?tid=6610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Freelockbox - 04-20-2014

(04-19-2014, 05:36 PM)Knight Kat Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 11:55 AM)Freelockbox Wrote: I am strike squad it seems, hoo rah! Haha.

Also howdy everyone Big Grin

I assume you play N'aldah? Hi Smile

You need lots of update.
Oh, yeah, sorry I play N'aldah, yeah. I need to get myself settled in this site better though today probably won't end up getting much done, have a bunch of family about to arrive for Easter with their kids heh.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Xydane - 04-20-2014

And the next chapter has been posted! Cool

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Obisi - 04-21-2014

Sorry I haven't gotten on like I should.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate in this.  It is awesome though, congrats to everyone.  You can go ahead and remove me from the ls if you need to.  Thanks for including me though.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 09:26 AM)Obisi Wrote: Sorry I haven't gotten on like I should.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate in this.  It is awesome though, congrats to everyone.  You can go ahead and remove me from the ls if you need to.  Thanks for including me though.

Sad May I ask why? I hope no one offended.
Regardless, I understand. I may not remove you right away though, you can always make a come-back at a later date.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-22-2014

UPDATE

I made a new schedule poll for next weekend. Please vote your availability as soon as you know it. http://doodle.com/pu7ai5327i5xdt7v

I am hoping to hold the next meeting with Xydane where he meets with the strike force (Yes, that plan is still a thing). However, that will require most of the following characters to be there:

Rheah
Byron
Saehri
Vincent
N'aldah
Cedric

N'aldah and Saehri! I must needs ICly speak with you both because I must needs update you, or you will mayhaps be so out of the thrice-damned loop that you will need Twelvespeed to catch up Tongue

If that meeting happens, it is intended only for the characters listed above, Kiht and Xydane.

HOWEVER
All the other Exiles can do the following in the spoiler below.

NOTE: this spoiler is for Exiles ONLY. Xydane, do not open it. *finger wags* If you do, you will be cursed by the Twelve Laugh
Show Content

Don't worry though. I plan to meet with characters through the week to update everyone who needs updates. These will mostly be one on one meetings that will happen whenever convenient.

However, just like last weekend, unexpected stuff may happen. That's why I am asking for availability on all three days. We will likely have more than just the meeting. Smile

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - MrPoopyButtHole - 04-22-2014

Probably won't attend this meeting. This gives me time to advance my other plot for Pyra.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Xydane - 04-22-2014

B-but I want to see! Tongue

Everything looks good so far so I'll be looking forward to seeing you all during this meeting.

P.S. I was so tempted to open it but... nahhhh.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Obisi - 04-24-2014

(04-21-2014, 09:34 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 09:26 AM)Obisi Wrote: Sorry I haven't gotten on like I should.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate in this.  It is awesome though, congrats to everyone.  You can go ahead and remove me from the ls if you need to.  Thanks for including me though.

Sad May I ask why? I hope no one offended.
Regardless, I understand. I may not remove you right away though, you can always make a come-back at a later date.
Oh no not at all.  I just feel like I am way too far behind, not on very much, and everyone seems so good I don't know that my RP skills are up to par with everyone else.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-24-2014

Obisi Wrote:Oh no not at all.  I just feel like I am way too far behind, not on very much, and everyone seems so good I don't know that my RP skills are up to par with everyone else.

In that case, I won't remove you. There is no obligation here, and other chapters of the plot will be open to new characters. There are still some that have recently joined, or are going to join.

Some are alts that don't get on too often while some others are characters I see on 24/7 as if they were crack-heads.

Different parts of the plot are open to different people. For example, Raelisanne is not a combat character. However, she is a more scholar-type. She will be used soon when we have the Pandora Tek to examine, and there are some recent developments that will suddenly make her more valuable.

Or, we have Saehri. I just assume she is ICly watching Limsa Lominsa when she is not online. When she is online, she can be used as a little plot device, or for key events. Because she is "hired", she doesn't have to be kept up to date on every little plot detail.

Or, we have Yvelont. He has been to, like, ONE event. However, he even played a key role of helping us capture an assassin alive.

Or, we have Xydane. We can't get him to go away, so we just accept his "Unrelenting" RPs. Laugh

I'm just kidding Xydane Heart You have helped the plot tremendously. I am hoping to get you even more involved.

But, as you can see, we have various characters in this plot. Some play big parts, others play little parts. As for your RP skills, I RPed with you once. I must say, if I am good enough of an RPer to be the leader, you are certainly good enough to be part of the plot. In other words, you did great. I saw nothing wrong with your performance.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 09:36 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:  some others are characters I see on 24/7 as if they were crack-heads.

I'M NOT AN ADDICT I SWEAR I CAN QUIT WHEN EVER I WANT.

:I

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Melkire - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 09:40 AM)Crisiet Wrote: I'M NOT AN ADDICT I SWEAR I CAN QUIT WHEN EVER I WANT.

:I

Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for this game are strong. *asthmatic breathing*

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Xydane - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 09:36 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: Or, we have Xydane. We can't get him to go away, so we just accept his "Unrelenting" RPs. Laugh

I'm just kidding Xydane Heart You have helped the plot tremendously. I am hoping to get you even more involved.

[Image: 2f2fg6.jpg]

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Blue - 04-25-2014

Sorry it took me so long. I haven't had many chances to check the RPC of later. I've put up my attendance!

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Obisi - 04-25-2014

(04-24-2014, 09:36 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:
Obisi Wrote:Oh no not at all.  I just feel like I am way too far behind, not on very much, and everyone seems so good I don't know that my RP skills are up to par with everyone else.

In that case, I won't remove you. There is no obligation here, and other chapters of the plot will be open to new characters. There are still some that have recently joined, or are going to join.

Some are alts that don't get on too often while some others are characters I see on 24/7 as if they were crack-heads.

Different parts of the plot are open to different people. For example, Raelisanne is not a combat character. However, she is a more scholar-type. She will be used soon when we have the Pandora Tek to examine, and there are some recent developments that will suddenly make her more valuable.  

Or, we have Saehri. I just assume she is ICly watching Limsa Lominsa when she is not online. When she is online, she can be used as a little plot device, or for key events. Because she is "hired", she doesn't have to be kept up to date on every little plot detail.

Or, we have Yvelont. He has been to, like, ONE event. However, he even played a key role of helping us capture an assassin alive.

Or, we have Xydane. We can't get him to go away, so we just accept his "Unrelenting" RPs. Laugh

But, as you can see, we have various characters in this plot. Some play big parts, others play little parts. As for your RP skills, I RPed with you once. I must say, if I am good enough of an RPer to be the leader, you are certainly good enough to be part of the plot. In other words, you did great. I saw nothing wrong with your performance.

I'm going to reread whats happened so far and get on tonight and give it a try and see how things go.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Xydane - 04-25-2014

Hey guys, I hate to be the one to do this but things came up and I have work related stuff to take care of on Sunday. I'm going to be a no go on the 27th. I apologize.