Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! (/showthread.php?tid=11327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Sophia_Grave - 04-27-2015

I hope these female Au Ra hairstyles make it on to the rest of the races. I almost want to roll one just because of the selection alone. Also:

Show Content

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Kellach Woods - 04-27-2015

I'm making one right now and will be editing the post once it's done. Certainly possible to make a female Au Ra look fierce, but the raw power just isn't there. 3 jaws is also kind of disappointing but they certainly were correct that if we wish we can make fierce looking women with Au Ras. They certainly alleviated my concerns.

Animations are 3anime5me.

Mine'll be a dude Raen tho.

YO YOU CAN HAVE A SCALE MUSTACHE HOW CLASSY IS THAT?

Oh geez you can out-androgyne THAT Elezen face. You know the one.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Blythe - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 06:59 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'm making one right now and will be editing the post once it's done. Certainly possible to make a female Au Ra look fierce, but the raw power just isn't there. 3 jaws is also kind of disappointing but they certainly were correct that if we wish we can make fierce looking women with Au Ras. They certainly alleviated my concerns.

Animations are 3anime5me.

Mine'll be a dude Raen tho.

YO YOU CAN HAVE A SCALE MUSTACHE HOW CLASSY IS THAT?

Oh geez you can out-androgyne THAT Elezen face. You know the one.
 I swear to god, your reactions almost made me spit out my food laughing. xD

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Elysia - 04-27-2015

I killed my sleep for this. Still deciding between these two (help): 

[Image: Tenaqui%201_zpsugiqf69y.jpg]

Show Content

Tenaqui (only the first on my list of placeholder names for her): tentatively a one-time war drummer / singer of dirges / shaman-in-training. She now hides knives, drugs, etc. in a zither she lugs and plays all over Eorzea. 

Looking to make connections! Especially if you're interested in the religious and musical aspects of tribal life 3.0.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Flashhelix - 04-27-2015

[Image: d69df93bc3.jpg]

Al Ra moved to Eorzea from the once-great dragon city of Auralanta, bringing his formidable flow and soul-influenced production for all to hear

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Nako Vesh - 04-27-2015

I'm overall disappointed with the way the scales do not blend into the skin, but I probably will make an alt Au Ra. I wanted to make her look rather creepy. This is what I came up with:

Show Content

My concept for her is that she is an obsessive Astrologian. She does almost nothing without first consulting the stars and her cards. If she can't get a reading she's satisfied with, she doesn't act. She goes through life in a dreamlike state, always half focused on her readings and the stars.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Blue - 04-27-2015

Well, I wanted to make an early-teens character for years, and at last I have her.

Shortest height and 0 bust for justice! I'd esteem her to be in the 14-16yo. I hope I can pull that off. (Forgive the nudity, but it was to get an idea of how flat her curves could be).

[Image: 553ea95922c39229733b617f.jpg]

I'll gut whoever calls her 'Yuffie', I didn't realize the resemblance until after five minutes of staring at the finished results. I hate Yuffie, but gdi this model took me all day to figure out >_<...!!

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - allgivenover - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 07:32 PM)Blue Wrote: Well, I wanted to make an early-teens character for years, and at last I have her.

Shortest height and 0 bust for justice! I'd esteem her to be in the 14-16yo. I hope I can pull that off. (Forgive the nudity, but it was to get an idea of how flat her curves could be).

[Image: 553ea95922c39229733b617f.jpg]

I'll gut whoever calls her 'Yuffie', I didn't realize the resemblance until after five minutes of staring at the finished results. I hate Yuffie, but gdi this model took me all day to figure out >_<...!!

...we pretty much have the same plan Blue.

[Image: BNx8RZQ.jpg]

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Gegenji - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 07:21 PM)Flashhelix Wrote: [Image: d69df93bc3.jpg]

Al Ra moved to Eorzea from the once-great dragon city of Auralanta, bringing his formidable flow and soul-influenced production for all to hear

Man, your guy is so much cooler than mine: RYU GOKUBUSA.

[Image: GkVA89y.png]

He's a super dragon ninja that gets stronger every time he almost dies! It's a trait that belongs only to his tribe, which he's the last of! Well, except for his rival - Kageta Badguy. They fight a lot!

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Blue - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 07:39 PM)allgivenover Wrote: ...we pretty much have the same plan Blue.

[Image: BNx8RZQ.jpg]

*cough*separatedatbirth!?*cough*

Granted though, yours reminds me more of Mayu and Mio from Fatal Frame II. Maybe it's the red eyes XD

Anyways, I think the resemblance is also due to the fact that the face, and that hairstyle, are really the most juvenile options Au Ras have. If the horns and faces were at least separated....! >_<

This is my first attempt at this same character, but as a Xaela. Again, I ended up falling for that face and hair, without really intending to.

[Image: 553e2f4522c39229733af210.jpg]

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Meena - 04-27-2015

[Image: XS2jRth.jpg]

Au Ra butts and Elezen Butts.

this is important.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Titor - 04-27-2015

I am kind of disappointed in the au ra and this is the only design i could really like, but I do not often play female characters so I am not sure if she will ever see the light of day. As it is right now, I cannot find a male I like.

[Image: FZ82nbT.png]

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - allgivenover - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 07:44 PM)Blue Wrote: *cough*separatedatbirth!?*cough*

Granted though, yours reminds me more of Mayu and Mio from Fatal Frame II. Maybe it's the red eyes XD

Anyways, I think the resemblance is also due to the fact that the face, and that hairstyle, are really the most juvenile options Au Ras have. If the horns and faces were at least separated....! >_<

This is my first attempt at this same character, but as a Xaela. Again, I ended up falling for that face and hair, without really intending to.

[Image: 553e2f4522c39229733af210.jpg]

Pretty much the youngest looking face/hair combo you can make.

Suuuuper moe~

[Image: ACijEYP.jpg]

[Image: lmZaJhx.png?1]

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Naunet - 04-27-2015

My own complaints aside, I'm a sucker for character creation tools of any kind. Though I have no active sub anymore, doesn't hurt to have a little fun making concept characters. xD I'll stick the screenshots under spoilers because, uhm, there's a lot.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

... Tomorrow if my day off. :S There will probably be more. Though I'm really feeling the crunch with regards to unique faces hurgh.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - K'nahli - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 04:05 PM)Ette Wrote: HYPE TRAIN PART 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

I have to say I'm pretty happy with the customization options. They gave us eye gradients. Eye gradients. If I had a gripe it'd be that horns are facelocked. I have been fooling around with options for my tiny haughty mobwife but I think I'm setting on this look:

[Image: tumblr_nngpnvzlZL1s9wsg0o5_1280.png]
Other vanity shots under the cut.

Show Content

(04-27-2015, 05:44 PM)Flickering Ember Wrote: [Image: 1MGAUrd.png]

Still needs some work probably with colors and such. I was disappointed her skin color looks so much lighter in game. I was going for a deep jeweled tone. Bah, could just be the lighting.

I've been most pleasantly surprised at how many varying skin colors there are. You can make Au Ra really colorful if you want to.

Do either of you have tumblrs that you upload character screens to by any chance? I realllllly want to like your posts if so @A@