Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Tadir - 09-02-2010

I feel like the only one who voted for Trabia...

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Mycroft - 09-02-2010

I say we redo the vote once now that we know a bit more about who's where..

So that we all can vote for Gysahl Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

So, looks like Lindblum it is!

Though I find it funny we started out on Jehct, which was FF10, and now its city is like, "Yeah, if you Roleplayers want to come back to the source, we are here." Wink

Now if they would hand out the passes again. *pokes the site*

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Rhio - 09-02-2010

Tadir Wrote:I feel like the only one who voted for Trabia...

Nah, I did too. It seemed like not much of anyone was going there.

Oh, well. Win some, lose some, yes?

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Tyriont - 09-02-2010

Obviously only the coolest, sexiest people voted for Trabia since that's also where my vote went :p

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - ArmachiA - 09-02-2010

But FF8 was soooo corrrnnnyyyyy
Moogle

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Rhio - 09-02-2010

ArmachiA Wrote:But FF8 was soooo corrrnnnyyyyy
Moogle

It wasn't corny! Corny could be taken as vaguely approaching quality.

Seriously, VIII shows up dead last on my list of games in the series, which means it ranks worse than Tactics Advance, the NES version of 3, and Mystic Quest. No one would ever choose it intentionally. That was my whole thought process.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

I enjoyed FF8, still has some of the best looking summons ever.... <3 Diabolos... was that his first appearance?

And all the crap you had to go through to get doomtrain...

+ Seifer

+ Irvine

+ Laguna

= Win Big Grin

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Alevra - 09-02-2010

Renaise Wrote:I enjoyed FF8, still has some of the best looking summons ever.... <3 Diabolos... was that his first appearance?

And all the crap you had to go through to get doomtrain...

+ Seifer

+ Irvine

+ Laguna

= Win Big Grin

Laguna was just... eww :oops:

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Asyria - 09-02-2010

If airships win, as I've seen someone mention, Mysidia should get more vote. They had the Lunar Whale! the airship that carries its own Fat Chocobo and could go to the Moon! Go Mysidia!

I have to admit though, Lindblum as Oglop-Cid so I wouldn't complain...

To go back on what Siben said though...
You're the one who started the thread with what groups are going where so don't be surprised if people react to that. Tongue
On the other hand, I entirely agree with what you said . Whatever server we pick, we RULE it. We're not going over there, to carefully watch the potential griefers and elitists from behind a rock... we're going there to CONQUER in the name of RP.
We just need to conquer nicely and in a friendly manner.
With a bouquet of flower in our hands.
And an army of heavily armed RPers at our backs (in case they dare dislike the flowers).

Renaise, I could be wrong, but I think Diabolos in FF8 dates all the way back from FF as Chaos... also found in FFVII as Chaos, as Vincent's last Limit Break form.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Alevra - 09-02-2010

Asyria Wrote:we're going there to CONQUER in the name of RP.

Amen to that. :study:

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

Asyria Wrote:Renaise, I could be wrong, but I think Diabolos in FF8 dates all the way back from FF as Chaos... also found in FFVII as Chaos, as Vincent's last Limit Break form.

Not sure http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Diabolos_%28Summon%29 in summonable form anyway its FF8 as Im fairly sure the FFVI remake on GBA was after that...

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Asyria - 09-02-2010

Well if you mean in summonable form, then yes FF8 is the first, without a doubt.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Arzy - 09-02-2010

I have only this to say: "I got turned into an Oglop, gwok."

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Tadir - 09-02-2010

I loved VIII. I thought the story was very enjoyable. The battle system was terrible, but the story is why I play these games.