Hydaelyn Role-Players
A new life (Ended) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A new life (Ended) (/showthread.php?tid=457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: A new life (Open) - Nahue - 08-31-2010

She looks to Vale, wrapping her arm around his, her face contemplative, "Watcha thinkin' about?"

Re: A new life (Open) - Veedo - 08-31-2010

"Nooothin'" Vale tilted his head back, staring up to the rafters.

Her nose crinkled at his response as she slowly leaned closer towards him, "Liar~"

Vale smirked. "Just wondering how Cid's getting on with the repairs."

She shrugs, "Kind of a stupid thought ya know.. he's probably finished by now." Isabel smiled, leaning her head against his shoulder, "Cid is a smart cookie."

"Yeahh, but the sooner we're good to go the sooner we can check out the next tip!" A wide grin formed as he turned his head down to Isabel.

Shifts her eyes upward to look at Vale, "What's the next tip? Or are you not going to tell me again?"

He tapped his nose and winked to Isabel. "Where's the fun in knowing? I'll let you know when we get ready for it."

Re: A new life (Open) - Tsuki_Wulf - 08-31-2010

Scyra stood on the balcony alone gaze out across the sea, shimmering in all it's beauty from the moon light with a few large ships out in the distance. After a deep breath Scyra sighed with content, before turning around and heading back into the pub. "Hope Vee's the kind to share the important stuff and only lets the 'small' things slide." Scyra spoke allowed to her self.

Of course he was. A rowdy bar just didn't seem like the kind of place to talk about hints to great treasures and things of the like. Unless you were trying to make it more of a challenge, that is.

Vale reached over and mussed up Isabel's hair before smiling over to Scyra when she returned. "How's the air?"

"It's nice, full moon tonight so you can see all the way out to the horizon, I'll never get tired of sights like that, can't wait to see mountain ranges from a airship though." Scyra said with a little smile before returning to her seat.

He smiled and nodded. "If you think that's good, just wait until a rainy day. Down here it'll be dank, dreary, and dark. Nice little trip above the clouds and you'll see amazing sights. The sun reflecting off of the top of the clouds makes everything look fantastic."

"That does sound fantastic, I'll be looking forward to it."

Re: A new life (Open) - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-31-2010

"I've always loved thunderstorms above the clouds on a moonless night," Bob said, "The thinner air already leaves you breathless, and then at first you see the lights flashing through clouds, you hear the waves of sound shattering against the hull, the starlight falling down upon the ship and seemingly holding it aloft, and then the lighting dances through the clouds, swirling, jerking, dancing with itself and a thousand friends, crackling with laughter and song. Now that is a beautiful sight."

Vale glanced over to Bob. "First non-pessimistic thing I think I've heard you say."