Hydaelyn Role-Players
CJ's Art Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CJ's Art Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Folken - 06-05-2013

DAMN YOU RON! Takin' my sexy armorer spot T_T

I'll snag miner I guess since it's all that's left? 

And I know how it is CJ, with all the miqo'te. When I was doin' lots of sketches for other characters, practically nothin' but miqo'te.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 03:12 PM)Shippuu Wrote: DAMN YOU RON! Takin' my sexy armorer spot T_T

And I know how it is CJ, with all the miqo'te. When I was doin' lots of sketches for other characters, practically nothin' but miqo'te.

YAY! At least there's one Lala! *pat your little head*

It's not that I don't like Miqo'te, I love them! My character is one!! It's just fun to mix things up too lol.

Anyway, with that, the slots are filled!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Ronberku - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 03:12 PM)Shippuu Wrote: DAMN YOU RON! Takin' my sexy armorer spot T_T

*does the Shantotto laugh* Seriously though. I don't mind taking the miner spot if you want armorer. And nothing to do about the miqo'te. They will be (once again) the overpopulated race. Much to my displeasure.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Folken - 06-05-2013

Show Content

It's whichever. Miner fits, I just don't particularly like some bits of their armor (Mainly the body and gloves). The Armorer has the best crafting AF if you ask me, looks fantastic, can't wait to get it in game myself.

But yeah...miqo'te...miqo'te everywhere!

(06-05-2013, 03:31 PM)Shippuu Wrote:
Show Content

It's whichever. Miner fits, I just don't particularly like some bits of their armor (Mainly the body and gloves). The Armorer has the best crafting AF if you ask me, looks fantastic, can't wait to get it in game myself.

But yeah...miqo'te...miqo'te everywhere!

Don'y worry, I'm going to try and cool-up any of the doofy bits of armor when I draw them. Everything will be sexy and awesome!

I know Miqo'te are popular, sorry for adding to that... lol. But that's what I want my character to be.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Moonfire - 06-05-2013

Very nice work. I agree with Alothia, the expressions are awesome.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Aysun - 06-05-2013

Whoa so much going on while I was at work today. XD Looking forward to seeing this series. Smile

Starting off the Disciples of hand and land series with Tim'as blacksmith pic! Figured I'd warm up with him.

[Image: FFXIV01.jpg]

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Nightsha - 06-05-2013

Ah, so fantastic. Tim'a looks so adorably uncomfortable :3

I'm really excited to see the others!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Orlog - 06-05-2013

I'm not sure if I missed out on joining the DOL/H group, but I seen that you were looking for Roegadyns and Bea happens to be one and a Fisher, at that!

...In any case, I will be stalking this thread as all the characters are being drawn, 'cause they're all gorgeous.

[Image: Ru2AMNM.gif]

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kerr - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 09:23 PM)CassandraJean Wrote: Starting off the Disciples of hand and land series with Tim'as blacksmith pic! Figured I'd warm up with him.

[Image: FFXIV01.jpg]

All right... Can I please molest Tim'a? Just a little? Who needs two hands? Pfff.

On a more serious note (excuse the crazy fan episode there), I love, love, love the way you draw. I love the way you draw Tim'a. I cannot wait to see his grumpy face in game. Heart

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Deirdre - 06-05-2013

*molests Tim'a*

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Ronberku - 06-06-2013

Damn! That looks way too awesome! Now you're making me wish even more that I could have taken that blacksmith spot lol.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Alothia - 06-06-2013

He look so grumpy...he just needs someone to cheer him up. Not that you will have any shortage of that with this community, for sure~ Wink Lovely work again! Can't wait to see the rest of the series!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 06-06-2013

Okay well.. you didn't get blacksmith but I hope you like this picture anyway ;o;!!!

Ronberku the armorer.

[Image: tumblr_mnz47lfJWm1qck31zo1_1280.jpg]