Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10815)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 11-15-2015

(10-12-2015, 08:43 AM)Ariara Wrote: I'd like to join if there's any room left, or be put on the waiting list if not! Smile

yes we have a few spaces atm, I will add you to the list just prod one of the leaders for an invite if I don't catch you.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Avira - 11-16-2015

Cake! I want huggles and cake! Tongue

But in all honestly it seems like a nice place! I'd love to give a go ^^ Will try to contact in game!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 11-24-2015

We have six spaces. I keep looking for those on the waiting lists but please contact us if interested.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Aucus - 11-24-2015

I would love to be added and get to know more people OCC.
You can usually find me on Aucus Moondust or sometime Luna Sunkiss.
Looking forward to it Smile

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Izayoi - 11-30-2015

I'm not much of a hugger, and not much of a cakeeater, a proffesional shyling, and quiet person. Would there perhaps be room for one of me too? Wink 

If no room, I'll patiently sit on a waitlist

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Lady Whiteraven - 11-30-2015

I recently joined up, thanks Sumi, and I have to say, Who doesn't like hugs and cake? Anyway, although quiet, everyone seems quite nice. So, Cheers!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Izayoi - 11-30-2015

Wink  in my shyling introverted world hugs are for very few people. As for cake, its hard when you can't have flour/sugar in our diet much :p

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Lady Whiteraven - 11-30-2015

Hmmm . . . then I will offer a friendly wave at a safe distance and hide the cake. Smile

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Daias - 11-30-2015

i would like to join, i am new to the server and new to rping and i love to give hugs too. my ign is Sannan Irvick.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 12-31-2015

As 2015 goes out I just wanted to..

Thank you All for - Being Excellent to Each Other!

All that remains it to...

[Image: abe-lincoln-party-on-dudes.gif]

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 01-02-2016

Hi! I got an invitation and joined today - just wanna say hi here as well, you guys are so nice! Thank you for adding me Nebula and everyone who helped me out! Big Grin

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Xaero - 01-12-2016

I'd Like to join the LS! You guys seem like a nice group!
Xaero Wukong

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 02:55 PM)Xaero Wrote: I'd Like to join the LS! You guys seem like a nice group!
Xaero Wukong

This month is clear out month so I expect some spaces in the next few weeks. In the meantime I have added you to my list!

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 01-28-2016

Monthly bump and also notice:

We will be clearing out inactive characters. Then the LS will be changing to put the onus to flag activity on the players. Fail to flag as active for two months and you will be removed. Flagging can be via the web form or PMing me here on RPC.

We haz cake

[Image: Cake+wars+src+log+horizon_98ba15_5045437.gif]

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - ColorMeRed - 02-08-2016

I'd like an inv once I log in tonight if there's room!
I'd love to be a part of a friendly community!