Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) (/showthread.php?tid=10623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-27-2015

Ok so we have less then a week for this one, so I'm doing a quick update.

1. Now we have a location, The Headquarters (Night Blades), Plot 6, 5 Ward, The Lavender Beds. A big highfive to them for letting me use the house. Big help guys.

2. All the staff.... all 4 of us, will be getting together Friday to make sure we are a go.

That's it.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Ennara - 04-29-2015

The Free Wing Society's attendance is, as far as I know, up in the air at this point.  Our representatives are no longer able to attend, so we'll have to figure out who else can attend.  I'll post back later when I have more information on this.  Sorry for the sudden changes.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 04:25 PM)Ennara Wrote: The Free Wing Society's attendance is, as far as I know, up in the air at this point.  Our representatives are no longer able to attend, so we'll have to figure out who else can attend.  I'll post back later when I have more information on this.  Sorry for the sudden changes.

No worries friend it will sort out.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - ArmachiA - 04-29-2015

(04-27-2015, 12:45 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Ok so we have less then a week for this one, so I'm doing a quick update.

1. Now we have a location, The Headquarters (Night Blades), Plot 6, 5 Ward, The Lavender Beds. A big highfive to them for letting me use the house. Big help guys.

2. All the staff.... all 4 of us, will be getting together Friday to make sure we are a go.

That's it.

No problem! We'll make sure to remove all the wedding cakes <,<

Tis a very silly place.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 06:11 PM)ArmachiA Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 12:45 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Ok so we have less then a week for this one, so I'm doing a quick update.

That's it.

Tis a very silly place.

so no snacks then? :<

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Tali Vexal - 04-29-2015

That's it.

Tis a very silly place.

Bah, I hope there will still be snacks.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 07:11 PM)talivexal Wrote:

That's it.

Tis a very silly place.

Bah, I hope there will still be snacks.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - ArmachiA - 04-30-2015

Fine, cake for all! We just had two more people get married, too. All the cake. Cake for years.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:18 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: Fine, cake for all! We just had two more people get married, too. All the cake. Cake for years.

..now...will there be drinks?

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Tali Vexal - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:21 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:18 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: Fine, cake for all! We just had two more people get married, too. All the cake. Cake for years.

..now...will there be drinks?
If not...I say party at the Bastion House afterwards

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - ArmachiA - 05-01-2015

Well there is a bar right right when you walk in... and now I'm imagining a bunch of drunk people dancing shirtless on the stage.

Oh, my second is going to be M'sato Tia. The butt.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Ellion Goto - 05-01-2015

Hm... I better go sweep our floor.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Maril - 05-01-2015

Updating my sign-up, I am going to be dragging along Rythiel Rothmoore to represent The Kindred.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Faye - 05-02-2015

I'm going out of town, so I likely won't be able to make it. D: But! HoD will still be represented. Val is still going, and another company office will take my place if I am not online.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Maril - 05-03-2015

Stream Link for tonight: http://www.twitch.tv/sivrisia