Hydaelyn Role-Players
Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post) (/showthread.php?tid=7548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Kage - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:13 AM)Aya Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 12:10 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 11:57 PM)Melkire Wrote: I had hoped Kokojo's information re: Od'hilkas would have been enough... guess not? I'm back to a regular work schedule 'til Thursday, so we'll work you in this week before the next event. No need to drop out. =D

Came home 20 min after start because of the aggro. Everyone was already in battle.  I logged off thinking it wouldn't work ICly because as far as I knew (ICly and oocly) there was no one in the city to say some shit is happening.

Kage walked out of the gates and assisted people in taking out his housemates.
Should have come to the Quick Sand..!
He was there about 3 times xD;

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Aya - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:39 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 12:13 AM)Aya Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 12:10 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 11:57 PM)Melkire Wrote: I had hoped Kokojo's information re: Od'hilkas would have been enough... guess not? I'm back to a regular work schedule 'til Thursday, so we'll work you in this week before the next event. No need to drop out. =D

Came home 20 min after start because of the aggro. Everyone was already in battle.  I logged off thinking it wouldn't work ICly because as far as I knew (ICly and oocly) there was no one in the city to say some shit is happening.

Kage walked out of the gates and assisted people in taking out his housemates.
Should have come to the Quick Sand..!
He was there about 3 times xD;
Hmm.. maybe it was after I had stepped outside.. sorry Kage!

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:10 AM)ExKage Wrote: Kage walked out of the gates and assisted people in taking out his housemates.

I guess there's gonna have to be a house meeting on why some of us are injured.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Tiergan - 07-13-2014

I'm having a ton of fun already.

Thank you everyone for organizing this! I know it must be hectic.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:45 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 12:10 AM)ExKage Wrote: Kage walked out of the gates and assisted people in taking out his housemates.

"Um... so... chopping vegetables is really hard."

"You cut open your leg trying to cut up vegetables?"

"....yes?"

But yeah it was fun, even though the counter terrorists won.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Melkire - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 02:05 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

"....yes?"

It's okay We set up the bomb at A, it was expected. I blame the nub who planted it there.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 02:17 AM)Melkire Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 02:05 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

"....yes?"

It's okay We set up the bomb at A, it was expected. I blame the nub who planted it there.

We should have put a barrel on top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfm0Xaofns

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Coatleque - 07-13-2014

Damn it! Update the situation at the top of the thread, Askier! I'm dying here!

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Knight Kat - 07-13-2014

Just wanted to thank the DMs for this first event. It was great. Despite the unfortunate circumstance my character is in, she was able to intentionally loose with the help of her cousin and FC mates. Kahn'a, thanks for getting them in on this.

Askier, thanks for helping me with that little OOC dilemma. It actually worked out very nicely story-wise. I see why you were worried about the "bad guys" not being large enough in numbers.

It was funny. The first two defenders out the gate were Erik and Khloe (Kiht's cousin). Laugh Was not what I expected. But once all the other defenders started emerging, it was made clear that Jin'li hadn't done quite enough collaring.

I think the combat party I was in had a bit more chaos and confusion than the others, but they had fun and that was what mattered.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Askier - 07-13-2014

I'm really glad everyone had such a blast!

Course I didn't see 98% of eveNt I was to busy posioning water sources. >.<  but I already knew that.  I'll be posting the official update later when I get off work cause posting while on my phone gets tiring......may end up doing it via phone anyway. Lol.

Anyhow summary. Fight was awesome, GREAT turn out, thank you so Much NPC's for helping baddie side. Will need event MORE NPC's next sat so start recruiting. Gonna be zombies! . . . .  Well void send but close enough.

For meow though, Jin'li got EVERY water source in Goblet and Ul'dah and LOADS of civilians be dying. For Jin'li, this event was a FLAWLESS VICTORY, even if Warren, Erik, Alexei, and Saravena roughed him up at the end. Also Warren, I loved you being at one of the water sources and delaying me with rp. Was awesome. Big Grin

You might have stioped me, If I hadn't used Jin'li's ultimate power. . . 

SUPER MANNERS!

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - L'lani Tyata - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 10:18 AM)Askier Wrote: I'm really glad everyone had such a blast!

Course I didn't see 98% of eveNt I was to busy posioning water sources. >.<  but I already knew that.  I'll be posting the official update later when I get off work cause posting while on my phone gets tiring......may end up doing it via phone anyway. Lol.

Anyhow summary. Fight was awesome, GREAT turn out, thank you so Much NPC's for helping baddie side. Will need event MORE NPC's next sat so start recruiting. Gonna be zombies! . . . .  Well void send but close enough.

For meow though, Jin'li got EVERY water source in Goblet and Ul'dah and LOADS of civilians be dying. For Jin'li, this event was a FLAWLESS VICTORY, even if Warren, Erik, Alexei, and Saravena roughed him up at the end. Also Warren, I loved you being at one of the water sources and delaying me with rp. Was awesome. Big Grin

SUPER MANNERS!

He is kind as well but I still need to ask him about that.. I don't think that word means what he thinks it does.. doesn't help that he seems to have a recorded response for everything!
" I'm sorry, My masters can't come to the pearl right now but would be happy to get back to you as soon as they are available, for they are kind. Please be so kind as to leave a message after the beep "

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

(07-13-2014, 10:18 AM)Askier Wrote: I'm really glad everyone had such a blast!

SUPER MANNERS!

It was a fluke. That's not my normal beat and I was actually tabbed out of the game writing a post in my thread when I saw the emote pop up.

Next time, though, I'm taking body parts.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - C'kayah Polaali - 07-14-2014

(07-13-2014, 10:18 AM)Askier Wrote: For meow though, Jin'li got EVERY water source in Goblet and Ul'dah and LOADS of civilians be dying.
Every water source? So, literally, everyone in the city should now be suffering the effects of the toxin? And dying, since death occurs by the twenty hour point?

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 11:26 AM)Ckayah Tia Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 10:18 AM)Askier Wrote: For meow though, Jin'li got EVERY water source in Goblet and Ul'dah and LOADS of civilians be dying.
Every water source? So, literally, everyone in the city should now be suffering the effects of the toxin? And dying, since death occurs by the twenty hour point?

We were able to get word out soon enough and there's a contingency in play regarding shipping fresh water from the rest of Thanalan, but there's definitely casualties.

RE: Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Sign up here))(Under Construction)) - Aya - 07-14-2014

It is my sincere OOC hope that the poisoning was not successful as described.  If it were, I hope the players of the collared characters who took part in it are prepared for their characters to pay the consequences.

Warren Castile Wrote:We were able to get word out soon enough and there's a contingency in play regarding shipping fresh water from the rest of Thanalan, but there's definitely casualties.
Momodi was informed within minutes of T'shina sighting Jin'li. Whoever should have been informed within the city at that point would have known shortly thereafter.