Hydaelyn Role-Players
Driftwood Coast (Disbanded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Driftwood Coast (Disbanded) (/showthread.php?tid=3294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Driftwood Coast - doctorgalactic - 08-24-2013

If anyone's made their way here during maintenance, let me know.  We can potentially use this time to talk about future even planning and FC updates.

For those of you that haven't you should take a look at registering to The Lodestone website, there's some great functions on there and it allows for tracking friends, linkshells, free companies, and achievements while not in game.

RE: Driftwood Coast - ArryDresdyn - 08-24-2013

Got my PC back up and running...now just need to sit here while I wait to get into Gilgamesh.  Hope to be joining you guys ASAP!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-24-2013

I'm on my way in right now!!  Loading Gilgamesh!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Eraziel - 08-24-2013

Went away for a few hours, came back, and can't log in now.  Sad  Error 90000.  Poo! Here's to hoping this maintenance ends soon!  I was hoping to chat more with you guys!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Bloodwillow - 08-24-2013

They are doing maint for another 2 1/2 hours or so.  Will be back and try around 9pm EDT

RE: Driftwood Coast - Zethie - 08-24-2013

-flips a chocobo- Screw It i'm going to nap.

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-24-2013

Man it's been a trying day. But maybe it's fate telling me to actually eat something. Tongue

RE: Driftwood Coast - Iseldia Wells - 08-24-2013

At one point today all but one server was closed for new characters. So hopefully the restrictions are removed soon if they are happy with the spread of players.

RE: Driftwood Coast - Eraziel - 08-24-2013

Just got booted for maintenance in the middle of the instance in the grotto outside limsa.   Here's hoping it didn't mess up my quest line =\

Here's the official news from Square-Enix According to The Lodestone:

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

As we previously announced on the “Regarding the Instance-Related Issues (Aug. 24)” announcement, we will be conducting maintenance to address the issue wherein players are unable to access instances.

While we previously stated that we will be optimizing the servers prior to the emergency maintenance, we will require additional time to also implement counter measures to decrease the load on the servers. 

While we estimate the time frame of the maintenance to be around two and a half hours, we will do our best to complete the maintenance as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

For those of you interested in Crafting and / or the Head Artisan position, you should check out the following article.  It is immensely informative, and takes a lot of the guesswork out of crafting.  This thread really doesn't get as much visibility as it deserves, but those interested should really take a look!

Well, ate some pizza, drank some coffee, and still can't load to G'mesh...guess I am playing on an alt for awhile.

Hope to see you guys in game soon...

FrustratedFrustratedFrustrated

RE: Driftwood Coast - House Sardel - 08-24-2013

I have decided that I would very much like to be a part of D.C. if only I could get my alt onto Gilgamesh. Cry
I am relentlessly trying so, at some point, I am sure it will open up.

(08-24-2013, 09:22 PM)Firnwood Wrote: I have decided that I would very much like to be a part of D.C. if only I could get my alt onto Gilgamesh. Cry
I am relentlessly trying so, at some point, I am sure it will open up.

yay!!!!Big GrinMoogle