Hydaelyn Role-Players
A new life (Ended) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A new life (Ended) (/showthread.php?tid=457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: A new life (Open) - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-30-2010

Bob smiled, "So these requirements happen to be drunk and female then? Makes me wonder if there is an actual 'airship' at all."

Re: A new life (Open) - Veedo - 08-30-2010

"My requirements are a secret, I'm afraid." He'd tap his nose with a wink, ignoring the other comments being passed.

Bob's eye glinted, "Aha. So I am somewhat correct. Those poor women."

"Totally, Cheery, totally."

((And now I shall wait for the others so we don't leave them behind in a torrent of posts!))

"Who the hell says Cheery?" Bob asked, somewhat bemused.

(Hah, but that is, as ever, no fun. ^.^)

Re: A new life (Open) - Con One - 08-30-2010

Dandelion finished her cider slowly as the the two menfolk talked about her like she wasn't there. She turned back to the bar and pushed her cup towards the bartkeep for a refill before speaking up. "First of all, I'm not drunk. Well, not yet. Still early in the night for a Keeper. Secondly," she gestures towards Isabel, "I dunno if your girlfriend would like you inviting adorable creatures like myself for joyrides. I'm pretty irresistable, ya know." She finishes off with a burp and a grin and takes a large gulp of her newly replenished drink.

Vale blinked, looking to Isabel raising a brow before turning back to Dandelion. "You can never have too much adorable on an airship."

Bob chuckled, "Yes, yes you can. Usually adorableness dislikes having other adorableness close by. And when adorableness is around more for extended periods of time.... Well, someone could get killed or maimed. And it usually isn't the adorable." He raised his eybrow at Dandelion, "And an irresitable drunk? That is very hard to believe."

Re: A new life (Open) - Tsuki_Wulf - 08-30-2010

A catty grins spreads across Scyra's face, "My my my, a male Hyur that does not find a Miqo'te irresistible. I'm guessing you've got a mostly Roegadyn crew to keep you warm at night." Scyra said before attempting to hold back a small fit of giggling.

Bob chuckled slightly, "I did not say Miqo'te. I believe I specified drunk. I prefer not sleeping in puke."

Re: A new life (Open) - Tsuki_Wulf - 08-30-2010

"Well the Roegadyn's must thank you for that I'm sure." Scyra says with a smile, grabbing her old mug she then cast a quick minor water spell into her mug, then nursing it happily as she began to sober up.

Bob blinked, "That is a sickening thought really."

Re: A new life (Open) - Con One - 08-30-2010

"I think I read a story about an all Roegadyn crew once." Dandelion put her index finger to her chin as the gears in her head spun. "Oh yeah, so this woman was married to this rich guy, right? But she didn't like him and ended up being kidnapped by this Roegadyn pirate ship. And then .. well ... you know. " She began to make a series of vivid, and frankly quite vulgar, hand gestures to finish the story.

Bob stared at her blankly for a moment, "What a wonderfully articulate story."

Re: A new life (Open) - Nahue - 08-30-2010

She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips as Vale glanced at her before making the 'adorable' comment. "I'm going to side with Bob on that comment, however the one who would be maimed and or killed wouldn't be the adorable one, if you catch my drift." She smirked, before waving down the bartender for another mug of water.