Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot. (/showthread.php?tid=6610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - MrPoopyButtHole - 04-03-2014

Weekends always work best anyway. Don't be hard on yourself. You are doing fantastic Big Grin

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Erik Mynhier - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 07:51 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: UPDATE!

There are too many schedule conflicts for the big event to happen on Friday. So, we are going to now try for Saturday or Sunday.

EVERYONE, I apologize to those that have already sent me your availability for Friday because I must ask you to send me your availability once more for Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping we will find a good time for either one of those days.

TODAY: I know this is short notice, but I have been kinda busy the last few days. There was originally going to be a meeting today. However, a recent plot development has sort of changed the situation, and I need to resolve it before another meeting can be held. It might be doable on Friday, but again, that's sort of undetermined so far.

I am sorry for the confusion, and vagueness thus far. But, I am new to organizing RP events, and I am having to learn as I go. I promise things will be better planned in the future, and I appreciate everyone's' interest Smile

I'm good for Friday night until 12am-1am eastern time, and not on Sunday until 1230am eastern time.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Boo the Hamster - 04-03-2014

Will be running Twin with my static at 6-11pm EST on Saturday.  Otherwise I should be available, will update this post if something changes on Sunday.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Erik Mynhier - 04-04-2014

At the meeting I mentioned an attack. Here is what happened:
Faces in the Darkness 1 & 2

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 04-04-2014

I'm good for this weekend! It'll probably be easier for me to be on then. Still a little sad I couldn't make the meeting the other day, but what can y'do? 

You can all suffer Cris' sparkling optimism this saturday or sunday instead. (lol)

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Blue - 04-04-2014

As I've explained ICly, my character has issues going to far from Gridania, especially with so many dear ones in town that may run his same risks should he leave them unprotected. I'll be looking forward to ICly know of the development of events.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-04-2014

UPDATE FOR EVENT

Not everyone has given me availability for Saturday and Sunday, so I have to base my decision on those who have. Unfortunately, schedule conflicts have made it impossible to find a time and day where everyone is available. I have to choose based on majority.

Saturday is too conflicting. roughly 50% of the LS would not be able to attend. Differing time zones also make this difficult. It's enough to drive me cray cray.

With Xydane's player taking an involuntary hiatus in two weeks, any event surrounding Xydane MUST be done in the next two weeks. We can't delay this one any further.

As a result, I must apologize to Erik, and anyone else who will not be available on Sunday. That is when the event needs to happen. I PROMISE that more events like this will take place soon, and I PROMISE that I will primarily conform to the schedule of those who do not get to attend this one.

The LS event, meeting with Xydane, will happen Sunday, April 6th. However, a time has not been set yet. I am thinking 2:00pm PST. If that time is not good for anyone who is available on Sunday, please let me know via thread post or PM. We have until tomorrow before I set the time in stone.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Erik Mynhier - 04-05-2014

(04-04-2014, 10:50 PM)Knight Kat Wrote: UPDATE FOR EVENT

Not everyone has given me availability for Saturday and Sunday, so I have to base my decision on those who have. Unfortunately, schedule conflicts have made it impossible to find a time and day where everyone is available. I have to choose based on majority.

Saturday is too conflicting. roughly 50% of the LS would not be able to attend. Differing time zones also make this difficult. It's enough to drive me cray cray.

With Xydane's player taking an involuntary hiatus in two weeks, any event surrounding Xydane MUST be done in the next two weeks. We can't delay this one any further.

As a result, I must apologize to Erik, and anyone else who will not be available on Sunday. That is when the event needs to happen. I PROMISE that more events like this will take place soon, and I PROMISE that I will primarily conform to the schedule of those who do not get to attend this one.

The LS event, meeting with Xydane, will happen Sunday, April 6th. However, a time has not been set yet. I am thinking 2:00pm PST. If that time is not good for anyone who is available on Sunday, please let me know via thread post or PM. We have until tomorrow before I set the time in stone.

NP, Erik is IC in Ishgard gathering intell anyway remember.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 04-05-2014

Hmn. That should be about 10PM for me. I can do that! 

If I plan it right I'll be able to stay up for quite a while though, so whatever time works for the rest of you will probably work for me.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 04:54 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: NP, Erik is IC in Ishgard gathering intell anyway remember.

I thought he was doing that after the Ball in Ul'dah?

Regardless, that is indeed a good thing for him to do. Kiht may not ICly agree with it, but it can yield important info about the Holy See's motives, and why now of all times, they send assassins after exiles and expatriates.

The lore has shown that Ishgard nobles are allowed to leave Ishgard and Coerthas for short periods of time on special occasions. So, why are the exiles a big deal? There is more than a fear of having information leaked behind their motives. Something political. Wink

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Erik Mynhier - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 09:16 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 04:54 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: NP, Erik is IC in Ishgard gathering intell anyway remember.

I thought he was doing that after the Ball in Ul'dah?

Regardless, that is indeed a good thing for him to do. Kiht may not ICly agree with it, but it can yield important info about the Holy See's motives, and why now of all times, they send assassins after exiles and expatriates.

The lore has shown that Ishgard nobles are allowed to leave Ishgard and Coerthas for short periods of time on special occasions. So, why are the exiles a big deal? There is more than a fear of having information leaked behind their motives. Something political. Wink

He moved up the trip. Told a few of what he found out about the Pandora Boxes and went ahead and left due to the serious nature.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Knight Kat - 04-06-2014

Alrighty!

Meeting with Xydane will start today (Sunday) between 2:00 - 2:30pm PST.

Kiht will make a call out over the LS asking for all available to accompany her. She will designate the meeting spot but it will be in Limsa Lominsa or La Noscea.
Note to Xydane: If there is a meeting spot you have in mind, tell me over PM or /tell in-game. Otherwise, I will pick one because I -do- have a few in mind.

Kiht will give a quick briefing as I check to see all who are available. Even if you are online, coming to the meeting is not obligatory.

I don't know everything that will happen. I, personally, plan to make it a meeting with Xydane where Kiht and all the other Exiles try to figure him out, and decide if he can be trusted. Beyond that, anything may happen. Be prepared Smile

How you can participate: Some characters have complicated reasons for being in the LS. If you want to attend, but need special IC reasons, want to attend in an alternate way or want to be indirectly involved, send me /tells tomorrow while we are getting things ready. I will try to accommodate your character.

I believe that about covers it. I don't know how long this meeting will take, so please put aside some time for this.

Thank you all.

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Crisiet - 04-06-2014

The event was excellent! Thank you everyone. Have a screenie. <3 

[Image: GBNenW0.png]

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - Mooncalling - 04-07-2014

I really enjoyed the event!  Thanks for putting it together Kiht and Xydane!  And have some more screenies!

[Image: ffxiv_04062014_181114.png]

[Image: ffxiv_04062014_181059.png]

[Image: ffxiv_04062014_181107.png]

RE: Ishgardians! Help Me Revive Your Plot! - TheLastCandle - 04-07-2014

Everyone was awesome. Great job to all of the exiles and especially M.C.'s Xydane and Kiht! Big Grin