Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Delete - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Delete (/showthread.php?tid=5283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - SicketySix - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 11:19 AM)Edvyn Wrote: We're almost always open for applications - you'll know if we're closed - feel free to fill out your app and send it in Thumbsup

Cool thanks.

Bit of a funny facepalm moment, I had it about 3/4 the way filled out before I posted here asking. Aaanddddd, I just accidentally closed the tab it was running in so, restarting.

Dazed

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - SicketySix - 02-03-2016

App submitted.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - LykkeBoop - 02-19-2016

I have applied to join, but question; do you mind if I bring a character over to Balmung server and change her a little? She is underdeveloped anyway as I am new to FFXIV roleplay. ^^

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 03-08-2016

Visit Harbingers' Estate tonight for the Little Ladies Charity Banquet and Auction hosted by the Lilac Lace Society! Event begins in 40 minutes at Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58 in the basement.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 03-18-2016

Stop by our house tonight for the Spring Masquerade Ball hosted by the Gilded Rose! Going strong as we speak at Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58 in the basement. Formal attire, wear a mask and leave your weapons at home!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Eses Fafa - 03-18-2016

Haaah! I used to be in this lot back in Tera-side. That was fun..

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Gerunthian Longblade - 03-31-2016

Hi! I'm relatively new to FFXIV roleplay and have been looking around for a FC. Based on the description it seems like you all would be a pretty good fit. Any way I could get some more information? Smile

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Zar'ine Moks - 03-31-2016

If you have not already, I would suggest checking out our website \o/ it has tons of information. http://hoftd.enjin.com/ If you have checked it out and went through all the fun little things then I'd suggest just asking someone. I'm not a officer but if there are any questions I can answer feel free to shoot me a message, otherwise I'm sure one of the officers will get with you \o/

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 12:13 PM)Gerunthian Longblade Wrote: Hi! I'm relatively new to FFXIV roleplay and have been looking around for a FC. Based on the description it seems like you all would be a pretty good fit. Any way I could get some more information? Smile

Hello there! As Zax said our website should have some more information, but if you have any questions you would like answered, feel free to contact me or anyone else listed under the officers tab! Smile

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Zar'ine Moks - 05-10-2016

HoD still lives! Never fear!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 05-22-2016

Updated!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 07-26-2016

Recruitment is closed at this time, sorry for any inconvenience!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 07-28-2016

Hello, everyone! I'm sure word has probably been spreading around, so it's time I publicly announce it officially. It's been years now since I helped create the Harbingers of Dawn. Since then, we've had a lots of ups and downs, told countless stories, made many friends and memories, held a lot of events, and seen plenty of faces pass through. I think that now, however, we have a reached a point both OOC and IC where the FC is coming to a close. Everything has to end eventually, and we have reached a good, natural stopping point. This is not a decision that has come easily. It's an idea I've been considering for a long time now that now seems like the right time, a point where I can see clearly that it's the best option not only for myself, but for the FC and its members.

As of September 1st, the Harbingers of Dawn will be no more. I doubt we will have any more tavern nights or any other events before that point, but maybe if folks are interested, we could do a final tavern night at some point as a last hurrah. The house will remain, so anyone is welcome to stop by anytime for RP, even after September. As for me, I do hope to still foster RP and help the RP community. The house will be available as an event venue for anyone interested. A lot of our members will be looking for new homes and new connections, so please take in the orphans! If your linkshell or FC needs a reference on any former HoD member, you are more than welcome to contact me.

To everyone who has been a member of HoD at any point, those who have attended our tavern nights and other events, anyone who has donated to us in the past, and anyone who has plotted and role-played with us and our members--Thank you all for your interest in us, for your time with us, for all the fun moments and great memories, for all the wonderful role-play, and for all you have contributed. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience or unhappiness this causes, but it's not an easy choice for us and I would not be doing this if I did not believe it to be in the best interests of everyone involved. Thank you for everything, and thank you to everyone who has supported me in this decision or taken in a stray Harbinger already. It was a good run in FFXIV, and we enjoyed every moment of it.