Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] The Grindstone - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] The Grindstone (/showthread.php?tid=4458)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Grindstone - Daca'li Molkoh - 10-07-2013

This looks pretty awesome. Big Grin I'll have to roll by one of these days and happen across it. My main is a Keeper, so the desert isn't exactly a place he frequents all that often, but he does have reasons to go out there from time to time. Perhaps he can happen across something one of these days. In any case though, looks like you're all doing a great job! Continue the great work!

RE: The Grindstone - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-07-2013

Thank you all so much. Q_Q *sniff* I really do love all of you. 

Anyone can come anytime. For a Keeper especially in the arid Thanalan, we do hold our tournaments and most all else as night. So there would be a bit of respite from the harsh sun. ^.^

RE: The Grindstone - Daca'li Molkoh - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 07:44 AM)Siobhain Wrote: Thank you all so much. Q_Q *sniff* I really do love all of you. 

Anyone can come anytime. For a Keeper especially in the arid Thanalan, we do hold our tournaments and most all else as night. So there would be a bit of respite from the harsh sun. ^.^

Oh sweet! I'll try to make an appearance one of these days then! I'm still on my leveling craze, as I can't stand being below level cap, and not only that I'm still not a dragoon. T_T BUT. I will be there. One day. 

Cactuar

^ He will be there too.

RE: The Grindstone - Inevitable - 10-10-2013

THIS definitely looks really incredible.  I don't have a character on Balmung but I might have to start one to check it out.  Interesting thematic RP that has a lot of potential, on top of a fun martial setting - that also has a lot of future potential too, incorporating things from the world and world events into it.  I dig it.  I will likely have to go observe and see how things go!  It's got me excited for some RP here that I can get behind!Moogle

RE: The Grindstone - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-14-2013

(10-10-2013, 01:14 PM)Inevitable Wrote: THIS definitely looks really incredible.  I don't have a character on Balmung but I might have to start one to check it out.  Interesting thematic RP that has a lot of potential, on top of a fun martial setting - that also has a lot of future potential too, incorporating things from the world and world events into it.  I dig it.  I will likely have to go observe and see how things go!  It's got me excited for some RP here that I can get behind!Moogle

I appreciate it! You can roll on over anytime and be sure to send me a PM! I can get really caught up in the events and it becomes hard for me to keep track of everything going on.

RE: The Grindstone - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-18-2013

I wanted to make an update for our current and future members:

Recently it's been brought to my attention that we're rapidly nearing our member cap in the Grindstone LS. In order to bring more people in, I am considering starting a secondary LS and separating all our spectators from our healers/combatants into said LS for updates on when tournaments are being held. While this will separate a large member group, I hope to give as many people access as possible and I feel that this will help accomplish this goal.

RE: The Grindstone - Brave - 11-07-2013

Hey Grindstone people =)

I was wondering where you all typically hangout RP wise, that way I could see about mingling/joining (if you'll have me Tongue)

=)

RE: The Grindstone - CalebAgron - 11-07-2013

(11-07-2013, 03:01 AM)Brave Wrote: Hey Grindstone people =)

I was wondering where you all typically hangout RP wise, that way I could see about mingling/joining (if you'll have me Tongue)

=)
I second this. Was hoping to get in on the LS if you think I would make a good fit. And would like my character to meet up with some members IC!

RE: The Grindstone - Berrod Armstrong - 11-07-2013

(11-07-2013, 03:17 AM)CalebAgron Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 03:01 AM)Brave Wrote: Hey Grindstone people =)

=)
I second this. Was hoping to get in on the LS if you think I would make a good fit. And would like my character to meet up with some members IC!
A third on this one, the concept is intriguing and I'd like to explore how well it would fit my character!

RE: The Grindstone - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 11-07-2013

Oh my! That all came in rapid succession. Most of the time, except on tournament nights, we don't meet up so much any more. I try to hang around the bridge in Central Thanalan when given the chance but lately I've been trying to grind my way to 44 (at least). If any of you want to stumble across Sio and any of her accompanying friends, feel free to add me to friends or PM me. It'll often be after 10 pm EST on any day.

RE: The Grindstone - Berrod Armstrong - 11-07-2013

(11-07-2013, 03:34 AM)Siobhain Wrote: Oh my! That all came in rapid succession. Most of the time, except on tournament nights, we don't meet up so much any more. I try to hang around the bridge in Central Thanalan when given the chance but lately I've been trying to grind my way to 44 (at least). If any of you want to stumble across Sio and any of her accompanying friends, feel free to add me to friends or PM me. It'll often be after 10 pm EST on any day.
Excellent! I Shall lurk accordingly.

RE: The Grindstone - Brave - 11-07-2013

I'll see if I can catch you guys today as well.

RE: The Grindstone - Val - 11-07-2013

You guys are all more than welcome to add me as well! I'm more than willing to meet up and RP with you all!

RE: The Grindstone - Tiergan - 11-07-2013

Interested in joining as well! Tiergan would definitely be interested in sharpening his skills.

RE: The Grindstone - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 11-07-2013

I welcome each and everyone. We'll be having our training days on Wednesdays and our tournament days on Saturdays.

Val -is- a great person to add. Spectacular RPer who is wonderful at combat and very very active. <3

I'll also be on for the next couple hours, I hope, if anyone is about now.