Hydaelyn Role-Players
Knights of the Twelve (Inactive) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Knights of the Twelve (Inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Knights of the Twelves - Shandril - 07-02-2013

Greetings Aldeus ::bows::
To simplify my question is most the the rp for this linkshell in game,  or do you incorporate forum rp as well? (interactive not just posting personal stories and adventures)

Thank you for your quick response ::smiles warmly::

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Vanschiver - 07-02-2013

Good crew! Even if that peria talks lots...

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Magellan - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 02:01 AM)Shandril Wrote: Greetings Aldeus ::bows::
To simplify my question is most the the rp for this linkshell in game,  or do you incorporate forum rp as well? (interactive not just posting personal stories and adventures)

Thank you for your quick response ::smiles warmly::

**coughs, mimicking Aldeus' light, reedy voice** " we have a ton of forum rp ^^ especially now while we're waiting for game launch. Do check us out!"

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 07-02-2013

These guys forum RP circles around me.  I keep a late schedule because of work and generally sleep until noon-ish, and will wake up to find pages long forum RP's that weren't there the night before Frustrated... I mean Big Grin

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Viper - 07-02-2013

I think, if I may, the answer you're looking for is that we do both.  We have forum RP as well as in game RP and from what I've experienced it mixes in with each other into a big fun RP soup.  I suspect right now the forum RP is a light with activity mostly because we have no other choice.

Once the game launches I'd wager most of our stuff is in game.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Shandril - 07-02-2013

OK just reading your responses im all a twitter with excitement, i am accustomed to using both forms of rp so its nice to find that!!  I will go to the websight and put in my application.  ::bows::

::Tries to walk demurely and not break out into a giddy schoolgirl run.::

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Kyatai - 07-03-2013

Your Linkshell sounds amazing! VERY good job on the history and timeline.
Not sure if it is something my character could 'fit' into (still ya never know...)- but if nothing else, maybe we can network and get some good RP going Smile

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 04:05 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Your Linkshell sounds amazing! VERY good job on the history and timeline.
Not sure if it is something my character could 'fit' into (still ya never know...)- but if nothing else, maybe we can network and get some good RP going Smile
Absolutely Big Grin

We aren't a closed doors kind of group.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Ash - 07-06-2013

This sounds really great. I'd really like to get in on this.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, and I've really liked what I've seen of ARR. It's MUCH better than the original incarnation of the game in my opinion.

Do I need to fill out an application or anything? 

Oh, and also, I'm a guy in real life but plan on playing a female character. (I find with the guys I RP, I always put too much of myself in them which makes things difficult RP wise and uninteresting =/ ) I hope nobody finds that weird.

I need to read over the lore, come up with my character history, go over the time lines, etc but I'd really like to get in with you guys and maybe do some forum RP or something.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 07-06-2013

Click on the link in my signature and be whisked away by internet magic to our website.  Once there, fill out an application and you'll be in like flint!

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Zyrek - 07-13-2013

Your guild sounds great. I just submitted an application. I still need to brush up on my lore a bit and finish the last bits of my character's biography, but I should be able to get most of that done tonight I'm hoping.

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Savarah - 07-13-2013

I am incredibly impressed by the sheer amount of detail that's gone into this. I can't imagine the time and fact checking this must've taken. I was originally going to wait until early access/launch to find my place in the world, but I may yet be swayed otherwise. Hats off to you, Sir Aldeus! Moogle

Edit: I hope my application went through. I think it did...

RE: Knights of the Twelve - esperkitty - 07-18-2013

I am interested in joining this grouping.  I'm still working out specifics for my character (new player to the game as a whole), but mechanics-wise I plan on being a Lancer (Dragoon).

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 07-19-2013

(07-18-2013, 10:28 PM)esperkitty Wrote: I am interested in joining this grouping.  I'm still working out specifics for my character (new player to the game as a whole), but mechanics-wise I plan on being a Lancer (Dragoon).

I'm sorry to announce Esperkitty, and any others this might effect, that recruitment is temporarily closed.  We've had a ton of applications over the past few weeks, and to make sure that everyone feels at home, we've decided to put a cap on the roster temporarily.  I'd like to thank everyone for the tremendous support our group has gotten from the RP community, and invite all you do gooders out there to come RP with us anyway.  Once we've got our current members in their divisions and what not, we'll open back up again better than ever!

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Magellan - 08-01-2013

Knights of the Twelve would like to announce they are reopening recruitment for the Warden and Disciples Branch. Due to a large roster, the Crusaders branch will still remain closed, though we will consider one or two of the right candidates.

If you are defenders, healers, scholars, magic-users,or crafters who like to fight for the greater good, please do visit our website; kxii.enjin.com and apply! Thanks!

Wardens:
- On the field they are the shield bearers that distract opponents whilst the Crusaders and Disciples do their work. They are also the healers that tend to wounds and sickness.

- Off the field they serve as doctors, priests, guards, and agents of good will.

- The Wardens also bear the special responsibility of watching over the other divisions of the Order. Should a knight be found in dereliction of duty, or commit some other act of wrong doing, it falls to the Wardens to apprehend and prosecute that person.

Disciples
- On the field they offer support, both offensively and defensively, through the use of magic and technology.

- Off the field they research old tomes and ancient artifacts. They develop new weapons, and maintain old ones. They provide the Order with the supplies they need to keep fighting the good fight.

- The Templar of Artifice and the Disciples oversee the treasury and all supplies. It is in every knight's best interest not to run afoul of them.

Hope to see some applications coming in!