Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition (/showthread.php?tid=9020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-25-2014

^ Iron Bull says hello

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-25-2014

Start: Cassandra so mean ; ;
Later: CASSANDRA WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - UltraFennec - 11-25-2014

I must be the only person that doesn't want to romance her...

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - K'nahli - 11-26-2014

I'll be very surprised if there are any characters I'll like enough to romance when I get around to playing the game but judging by the little I have heard of Cassandra I don't think she will be one I will be interested in either, haha.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Berrod Armstrong - 11-26-2014

From what I've seen, romancing Iron Bull ought to leave a lasting DoT on your character called 'painful limp'. Other than that though...>.> How's the combat and stuff? I keep hearing that the world is so open that it's easy to get sidetracked and do fun little things for hours on end. 

Considering getting the game but I really honestly don't really...play more than one game at a time lol.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Steel Wolf - 11-26-2014

I've had my usual raging indecision about what class I wanna play. I think I've settled on mage.

Maybe.

The fact that the game has a more open world playstyle than the horrible DA2 line of recycled maps, it's infinitely more fun. I was easily distracted by all the myriad little icons all over the map. :3

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-26-2014

Natalie laughs at me cause I tend to play these single player games for reasons that aren't combat and difficulty. Lol skyrim and console command.

So I put DA on casual modo and it's super easy. Get close. Hit things. Clickety clackety hit some buttons. Use skills. It's similar to the non-legacy movement on FFXIV that I really don't like but for Skyrim and DA I will deal with it.

I haven't died yet and neither have my companions so I figure it's super easy.

SWORD AND BOARD ALL DAY ERRYDAY~~~

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 12-04-2014

... I haven't played in 2 days... the game is in time out.

(so well written, ugh)

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 12-05-2014

132 hours and two weeks later I have finished the game.

I romanced Cullen :3

People finish so I can talk about it.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Atoli - 12-05-2014

(11-25-2014, 09:33 AM)Eve Malusion Wrote: After bashing my head into a wall for 7 hours, messing in System32 (Which is TERRIFYING as it turns out, if you know what can happen when messing in there and do not know your way around it), and a lot of frustrations, Nvidia finally let me update drivers so I can start playing this game.

...I'm too tired to even play it now. Tomorrow will be exciting. I can finally find a Qunari man to love.

Oh wow, you're having issues with Nvidia undergoing panic attacks at the thought of updating drivers as well? (Or rather, were!) Here I thought I was the only one, haha

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Artigan - 12-05-2014

Oh god damn, the innuendo of riding the bull. LMFAO!

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 12-05-2014

Bull's entire romance is gold ^_^

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Alothia - 12-05-2014

Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 12-05-2014

Guys I need to get that stupid stablemaster already T_T I want to romance

I'm still stuck in Eorzea. I haven't played for a week. T_T

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 12-07-2014

(12-05-2014, 09:26 AM)Alothia Wrote: Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

I'm so sorry Sad