Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking More RP Partners - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking More RP Partners (/showthread.php?tid=6519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Faye - 08-01-2014

Shade would love a little healer girl to munch on.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 11-17-2014

Bumping this again. Anyone for any of my characters to further interact with would be great! Just drop me a message on here, PM me, or let me know something in game!

If you have any questions about the characters, I'd be happy to answer them.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Parvacake - 11-17-2014

All of these sound very interesting! I'm always looking for RP partners, and things have slowed down for my main Lili lately while my attentions have shifted onto my alt. Lili is able to get into all sorts of trouble, and her ability to see aether may come in handy for Shade and her loverboy Smile She can also heal now thanks to a mishap with a carbuncle pendant fucking with her own aether >.>;

Xelra is my miqo'te who is a super grump! Her face is badly scared from being burned and she's the retinue to her sister, who is the Matriarch of their decimated clan of Keepers. More often then not she's gathering intel, being snarky, and sometimes being kind of a bitch.

M'subi is my least played character but she's more bubbly and for a sense of comic relief. She LOVES cookies and even has sewn pockets in the hems of her tunics and on her pants to house extra cookies to eat and give away to people. If she's not scuttling around with her giant of a mate she's people watching and giving out COOKIES! Though comic relief aside, she can be quite serious and as a thaumaturge she loves to blow things up. Think of Tiny Tina if she didn't go as batty.

Both you and Faye feel free to message me anytime! Big Grin

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 08:21 PM)Lilithium Wrote: All of these sound very interesting! I'm always looking for RP partners, and things have slowed down for my main Lili lately while my attentions have shifted onto my alt. Lili is able to get into all sorts of trouble, and her ability to see aether may come in handy for Shade and her loverboy Smile She can also heal now thanks to a mishap with a carbuncle pendant fucking with her own aether >.>;

Xelra is my miqo'te who is a super grump! Her face is badly scared from being burned and she's the retinue to her sister, who is the Matriarch of their decimated clan of Keepers. More often then not she's gathering intel, being snarky, and sometimes being kind of a bitch.

M'subi is my least played character but she's more bubbly and for a sense of comic relief. She LOVES cookies and even has sewn pockets in the hems of her tunics and on her pants to house extra cookies to eat and give away to people. If she's not scuttling around with her giant of a mate she's people watching and giving out COOKIES! Though comic relief aside, she can be quite serious and as a thaumaturge she loves to blow things up. Think of Tiny Tina if she didn't go as batty.

Both you and Faye feel free to message me anytime! Big Grin

Sounds great =) If I see you around I'll be sure to message you!

Thank you so much for the response!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Banquo Viaquo - 11-18-2014

Would be delighted to say hello and make a couple connections. Peruse the articles in the signature at your leisure, but short and simple versions:

Gideon North - Impeccable valet, wordy and eloquent, overly polite and rather dry.
Five Reflections - Casual naturalist/monster scholar. Glib, companionable, a bit of a self-aware coward and opportunist.
Brandt Wintfrydsyn - Loud sweary professor. Ex-gladiator. Stubborn and blustery.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 12:47 AM)Banquo Viaquo Wrote: Would be delighted to say hello and make a couple connections. Peruse the articles in the signature at your leisure, but short and simple versions:

Gideon North - Impeccable valet, wordy and eloquent, overly polite and rather dry.
Five Reflections - Casual naturalist/monster scholar. Glib, companionable, a bit of a self-aware coward and opportunist.
Brandt Wintfrydsyn - Loud sweary professor. Ex-gladiator. Stubborn and blustery.

They all seem like they could be pretty fun to interact with =) I'll hopefully manage to catch you in game sometime! Thanks for the response!

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Nebbs - 11-18-2014

The last one, I already see several hooks there for several chars.

Nebbs alone is into alternative healing and bumbling. And there are others around who are also helping out Ul'dahs poor sods.

And he is evil you say, delicious ... yum.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Ahyin - 11-18-2014

Well I wouldn't mind at all, Moogle!!!

Ahyin is your adventurer walking-the-land type of char, very observant and curious, free spirited and friendly. It gets a little difficult to hold him in place too long, almost a little bit too independent and easy to bore.
Your Rhel'a seems similar to Ahyin when it comes to wandering around, living the adventurer life and Cyrus could also be a nice match. Regarding your main, I think it'd be more of a question what Val would think of him, since Ahyin can come across as a naive, goofy kiddo. Regardless, he's very open minded and gets along with pretty much everyone he meets unless they're of an evil alignment/questionable motives/fanatics/hypocrites and other of the like (and even then, it's not a black and white thing). Val would probably remind him of his older brother Ahyin'to, who's seemingly rude on the outside but very loyal in the end when it comes to folk he cares about. Cactuar

I have other active-ish alts.
 - His psychopath older sister Liah, though she mostly keeps herself in the shroud atm. She's very sweet and kind on the outside, as a facade. Will not blink before backstabbing someone if that benefits her. Very manipulative, but surely charming. Broken moral compass, yada yada. Not nice all in all x'D

- Erik Carver. Very quiet and mostly keeps too himself and his books unless he's out on a commission for the arcanists guild. His family trades spices in Limsa, and has connections in Ul'dah commerce wise. Spoiled wealthy guy, poor social skills. Not very fleshed out, but can fix that.

- Aellian Daelisaux. He's an import from Tera, I recycled his early elven character before he turned castanic, that I didn't get to rp much, if at all.
He's about to join a RP linkshell revolving around Eorzean Culture, so I expect to rp him more actively in the near future.
 He's a Sharlayan field researcher, works alongside the Scions and the Sons of Saint Coinach. Though his field of study is quite vast, he's focusing his studies on beast tribes, primals and on how to apply the data he gathers to practical use.
Very noble and poised in the way he carries himself, polite and knowledgeable. Also the highest IQ of my chars, and probably the strongest combat wise. <-- I'm clearly biased towards this one.

If any of these interest you, let me know! Chocobo

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 04-01-2015

Updated the people and changed some of their stuff around!

My schedule is more or less wide open now sans school and work, so if anyone would like to do anything and get involved with any characters, please feel free to ask. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you =)

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - imsoemokthx - 04-02-2015

I'd -love- to meet some new people as I'm currently working on attempting to learn more about the game and as a result, more about the lore which will hopefully improve my writing skills.

I play N'Naavi Rorsch, an overconfident, well-spoken scholar with much respect for tact and the whatnot. She's Ishgardian, and recently left to come to Ul'dah in order to meet new people and gain knowledge.

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Val - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 04:01 AM)imsoemokthx Wrote: I'd -love- to meet some new people as I'm currently working on attempting to learn more about the game and as a result, more about the lore which will hopefully improve my writing skills.

I play N'Naavi Rorsch, an overconfident, well-spoken scholar with much respect for tact and the whatnot. She's Ishgardian, and recently left to come to Ul'dah in order to meet new people and gain knowledge.

Thank you so much for your response and interest! I think Melfice may be more able to relax with someone like N'Naavi. Val could as well, as he fits in just about anywhere! I'd be more than happy to RP with you on anyone though Smile

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

We can continue to collaborate stuff with Melfice and Blood if you'd like!

(04-02-2015, 11:30 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: We can continue to collaborate stuff with Melfice and Blood if you'd like!

Berrod, be still my heart! I would be more than happy to collaborate with Blood! I was saddened that they didn't get to do much before! When you get your nets better or if you wanna do some side stuff on Skype, hit me up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Seeking More RP Partners - T'caska Khevo - 04-02-2015

Val! We have been playing RP tag for a while now! Send me a whisper next time you're free so we can stop missing out on the inevitably awesome interactions!

(04-02-2015, 03:48 PM)T Wrote: Val! We have been playing RP tag for a while now! Send me a whisper next time you're free so we can stop missing out on the inevitably awesome interactions!

Will do, T'caska! Next time I free and see you online, I'll tackle you :v