Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Delete - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Delete (/showthread.php?tid=5283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Ixarien - 01-03-2015

Hello! I just applied. Looking forward to meeting everyone Smile

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 09:58 PM)Ixarien Wrote: Hello! I just applied. Looking forward to meeting everyone Smile

Hello there, thanks for applying! Big Grin We've received your application, you should have a response later tonight!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Ami/Lethren - 02-16-2015

Hi,

My name is River Darkwolf, obviously and I am interested in a friend and I joining. We came to your tavern night and had a blast and would love to join your ls if at all possible. I am on most the time if you could possibly send me a message here or in game I would like that very much. Thank you!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 12:36 PM)River Darkwolf Wrote: Hi,

My name is River Darkwolf, obviously and I am interested in a friend and I joining. We came to your tavern night and had a blast and would love to join your ls if at all possible. I am on most the time if you could possibly send me a message here or in game I would like that very much. Thank you!

Hello there! Smile Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed tavern night and I appreciate your interest! Our linkshell is an IC channel mostly for FC members only, but if you mean joining the free company as a whole, we are currently recruiting if you'd like to fill out an application. I probably won't be online tonight as I'm working 10 - 12 hours today and I'm just on break right now, but if you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here and I'll get back to you when I can, or you can send a tell in-game to any of the officers listed in the original post.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Miqotegrl - 02-23-2015

Hi there! My friend C'kayah pointed me to you all. I am a new rp'er and wanting to grow. Heard great things about your FC and would love to join.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 02-23-2015

(02-23-2015, 03:17 AM)Miqotegrl Wrote: Hi there! My friend C'kayah pointed me to you all. I am a new rp'er and wanting to grow. Heard great things about your FC and would love to join.

Hello there and welcome to the RPC! Wonderful, that is fantastic to hear! Smile If you'd like to join, you can start with filling out our application and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Miqotegrl - 02-24-2015

I filled out the application. I look forward to meeting you. I am not that good in RP but I want to learn and grow. Smile See you in game!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - AzraelX - 03-14-2015

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say I love how this guild is set up and organized. Great job guys!! I submitted an application.. Hopefully I make the cut. [Image: thumbsup.gif]

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Cynel1 - 04-12-2015

I want to join but im hesitant to Apply.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Cynel1 Wrote: I want to join but im hesitant to Apply.

Thank you for your interest! Is there anything I can help with?

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Cynel1 - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 06:30 PM)Faye Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Cynel1 Wrote: I want to join but im hesitant to Apply.

Thank you for your interest! Is there anything I can help with?
Well nothing else let me think bout what i could contribute to this FC.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Elixerlon - 05-24-2015

Hello, I'm a player who's recently returned Are you still requiting? I have an interest in joining.

Also quick question. I know it says your aligned with the adders. But do you accept people aligned with the other grand companies? (Mines currently Maelstrom but I may change it. Eventually Whenever i raise enough in rank for that to be a thing.)

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 03:41 PM)Elixerlon Wrote: Hello, I'm a player who's recently returned Are you still requiting? I have an interest in joining.

Also quick question. I know it says your aligned with the adders. But do you accept people aligned with the other grand companies? (Mines currently Maelstrom but I may change it. Eventually Whenever i raise enough in rank for that to be a thing.)

Hello there! We're slowing down applications right now, so at the moment, anyone is still welcome to apply, we just may have to put your application on hold. Characters with allegiance to any Grand Company, IC or OOC, are welcome!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Elixerlon - 05-24-2015

Thats okay, I submitted an application anyway. Get to it at your leisure. Smile

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Scorpio Shirica - 06-04-2015

Very awesome RP FC, I had to apply.