Hydaelyn Role-Players
Knights of the Twelve (Inactive) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Knights of the Twelve (Inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 06-24-2013

I'm not big on voice chat RP either.  I think people get ideas of what certain characters sound like, and then hearing the person who plays that character detracts from immersion.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Mtoto Wamoto - 06-24-2013

I think I can speak for both me and Myllor when I say that I think voice chat RP is...weird. lol. I definitely couldn't RP by voice, being a male playing a female and all, lol.

I think what Myllor was getting at was more along the lines of text based RP in a chat room to mimic the real time response you'd typically find in-game.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Kerr - 06-24-2013

I love the idea I this and I can't wait to see you guys in action. Sadly, Kerr is, uh, wanted for murder. So that whole not killing people thing... somewhat of a problem for this guy.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Magellan - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 05:23 PM)Mtoto Wamoto Wrote: I think I can speak for both me and Myllor when I say that I think voice chat RP is...weird. lol. I definitely couldn't RP by voice, being a male playing a female and all, lol.

I think what Myllor was getting at was more along the lines of text based RP in a chat room to mimic the real time response you'd typically find in-game.
I have no problem setting this up - it might be a good idea however to do planned 'Skype events' so that everyone who wants to join has a chance to Smile

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 06:08 PM)Kerr Wrote: I love the idea I this and I can't wait to see you guys in action. Sadly, Kerr is, uh, wanted for murder. So that whole not killing people thing... somewhat of a problem for this guy.

We don't have a no-killing policy.  We just encourage peaceful solutions whenever possible.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Kerr - 06-25-2013

(06-24-2013, 11:45 PM)Aldeus Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 06:08 PM)Kerr Wrote: I love the idea I this and I can't wait to see you guys in action. Sadly, Kerr is, uh, wanted for murder. So that whole not killing people thing... somewhat of a problem for this guy.

We don't have a no-killing policy.  We just encourage peaceful solutions whenever possible.

That's good! But even as much as I like the idea, Kerr is still... ify on what 'peaceful solutions' might look like. Anything short of megaflare, he might justify. XD Still! Maybe he can work with someone some time as a 'consultant'. Or I'd even be interested in perhaps having someone from the order persue that warrant for his arrest or some such. Toto can cuff him anytime~

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Myllor - 06-25-2013

Hahaha Kerr. Totally accurate~

But yeah, Mtoto knows what I'm referring to. I enjoy voice chats as a means to hang out OOCly, (And I can't MMO without one) but voice rp is not what I was getting at. lol

Just a real time skype chatroom that we can rp in with appropriately timed reactions.

Events sound awesome, and it's just very convenient. I am 'Mark.Fernandez999' on skype, feel free to add me!

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 08:42 PM)Myllor Wrote: 'Mark.Fernandez999' on skype, feel free to add me!

Now the internet knows who you are.

Be afraid...

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Myllor - 06-26-2013

(06-25-2013, 08:54 PM)Aldeus Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 08:42 PM)Myllor Wrote: 'Mark.Fernandez999' on skype, feel free to add me!

Now the internet knows who you are.

Be afraid...
Well now it's even MORE aware of it. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

lol idk. I am Mark. The one true Mark.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Viper - 06-26-2013

This sounds fun, so far there's been 2 link shells / FC's that have piqued my interest and this is definitely one of the two.  I think Mikki could fit in quite well here.

A quick question for you tho. My toon will likely end up being primarily a WHM healer type, tho I do intend to roll into paladin and bard at some point as well. My question is that if she's a WHM / Conj type will she end up being a warden? She's not exactly a scholarly type, more the get out there and do heroic things to vanquish the bad guys in the name of *insert deity of choice here* She's hot headed, tempermental and likely a huge pain in the ass...so I think she'd fit in well with the Crusaders...

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 07:43 AM)Viper Wrote: This sounds fun, so far there's been 2 link shells / FC's that have piqued my interest and this is definitely one of the two.  I think Mikki could fit in quite well here.

A quick question for you tho.  My toon will likely end up being primarily a WHM healer type, tho I do intend to roll into paladin and bard at some point as well.  My question is that if she's a WHM / Conj type will she end up being a warden?  She's not exactly a scholarly type, more the get out there and do heroic things to vanquish the bad guys in the name of *insert deity of choice here*  She's hot headed, tempermental and likely a huge pain in the ass...so I think she'd fit in well with the Crusaders...

A very good question!  The divisions are structured based on personality type.  If you a rough and tumble ass kicking, name taking, sumabitch, we'd make you a Crusader.  If you're nicer than a box of kittens sitting on a pile of freshly laundered towels, you'd be a warden.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Nox - 06-28-2013

If you'll have me, I'd be interested to join.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 06-29-2013

(06-28-2013, 03:54 PM)Nox Wrote: If you'll have me, I'd be interested to join.
 Click on the link in my signature to find our website.  Recruitment is still open, and we'll take anyone who's willing to strive for the ideals in our code.

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Shandril - 07-01-2013

Just doing some rp linkshell research. Are most of the members game icrpers? I do like to do forum rp as well (as this is what i have done before Tongue)  But i can adapt either way.  Thanks in advance for any answers ^^b

RE: Knights of the Twelve - Aldeus - 07-02-2013

(07-01-2013, 11:35 PM)Shandril Wrote: Just doing some rp linkshell research. Are most of the members game icrpers? I do like to do forum rp as well (as this is what i have done before Tongue)  But i can adapt either way.  Thanks in advance for any answers ^^b
I'm unfamiliar with the term "icrpers".  In character roleplayers?  Do you mean heavy Rper's by that?