Hydaelyn Role-Players
What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? (/showthread.php?tid=12228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Nataru - 07-01-2015

Garuda!

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Zelmanov - 07-03-2015

Show Content

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Virella - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 02:27 AM)Zelmanov Wrote:
Show Content
^^^^^

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - cuideag - 07-03-2015

Jajara would probably fall into the Titan camp. An affinity to earth as well as the whole 'real chummy with her pals but not so much to the people who threaten them' thing is a mindset she can get behind.

Delial might have a minor thing for Bahamut. Something about an avatar of pure destruction really speaks to her on a spiritual level. Second place goes to Ifrit. Not shy about pulling people under her sway, and she's got a bit of a temper of her own to be sure. Also, fire.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Vodka Tears - 07-03-2015

Ravana all the way.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Seriphyn - 07-03-2015

Ravana!

And the war still wageth on!
The storm still rageth on!
The bold blindly march on!
Their lives lost in a song!

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Rusty Knight - 07-03-2015

Show Content

Dat Ishgard stronk. The motives would accomplish Alueaux's personal goals, with this in mind it would be a no brainer for him.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Arrelaine - 07-03-2015

Garuda, Bismark or Shiva. One of those three.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Dante Abigor - 07-06-2015

Atomos. I thoroughly enjoyed Atomos showing up in 1.0 randomly and just ruining everyones day, then again in CT(cause reasons).

EDIT: OR Ravana. Cause he sings the most badass song ever. Dat manliness~<3

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - A'kos Saiyal - 07-20-2015

Haven't gotten to Heavensward yet, so I can't say I know them all. But for now, I'm going to have to go with the dual primal team of Godbert and Juylana.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Gegenji - 07-20-2015

Well, I should probably update my Primal answers now that I've seen all of them (thus far).

As mentioned before, Chachan would likely remain with his curve-ball answer of Enkidu, working for the tiny Primal served only because a dude wanted his best buddy at his side. Plus, that lets the dork hang out with Greg and I think that'd be fun.

Gogon I had originally pegged with Ramuh. However, given the plot offered in the new raid, I might have to switch him (oddly enough) to Alexander.
Show Content

Judge, considering what was learned, would actually be a pretty poor fit for ol' Alex. Instead, I'd have to pick someone else for him.
Show Content

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Miko Shiroi - 07-21-2015

After thinking hard on this for quite a while, I've decided that K'heyo would most likely team up with Ramuh. Being a more laid-back type of person, K'heyo really enjoys the sylphs' attitudes and how they are less war-like than most other beast tribes. Can't say he would be too fond of the whole lightning thing, however; thunderstorms are a big fear of his.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Qhora Bajihri - 07-22-2015

Probably... Shiva, all things considered. It's a bit of a wuss option in some ways, but I like to think it suits.

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Corelyn - 07-22-2015

Corelyn... hm... Corelyn is a difficult choice. In all likelihood, if faced with tempering, she'd likely shoot herself before it could happen.
However, if no choice is given, really, it'd probably be something like Alexander. With all that wondrous technology, she'd want to preserve it and learn from it.

Dail'a, on the other, hand, would be easy: Ravana. TO LIVE IS BUT TO FIGHT!

RE: What Primal would you Character serve or work for? - Gallaf - 07-24-2015

Ifrit Evil